1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Dillon SL900 press for sale!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by STS / NITRO 27, May 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. STS / NITRO 27

STS / NITRO 27 TS Member

For sale is a like brand new Dillon SL900 12 gauge shotshell reloading press with casefeeder.Press has less than 4,000 rounds thru it. Asking price is $700.00 + shipping and handling from indiana.Looks like it came right out of the box! Comes with machine cover and spare parts/maintenance kit.Well over $1000.00 invested in machine and shipping!

STS NITRO 27

2. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

Sounds like somebody decided to buy a Spolar! If so Great choice

3. zanaidoo

zanaidoo TS Member

STS NITRO 27

Why try to sell the Dillon SL900? Dillon has a no BS guarantee, why not just call them up and tell them how dissatisfied you are with it, return it and Dillon with refund your money.

4. STS / NITRO 27

STS / NITRO 27 TS Member

ZANAIDOO

I was unaware that they would take the press back. I appreciate your response. I really don't feel comfortable sending the press back for a full refund when i knew from the get go what i was buying. Its not dillons fault i want a smoother,faster press with hydraulics. Even though when i called them about the crimping problems and the primer feed problems i was having they sent me new parts and arived at my door next day!!! Dillon has awesome service! I asked them if they had any plans for hydraulics in the future and they said "no". I think they would benefit from hydraulics as an option!

STS / NITRO 27

5. happy

happy Member

Your hydro will not load any faster, just less effort. If your dillon is set up right and you don't try to reinvent the machine it will do 700 plus per hour. I've sold them and adjusted them. My personal 900 is about 7 or 8 years old and just keeps cranking off shells. The biggest quirk I've seen is the machine seems to get better after about 5000 rounds. Seems it works it's way into smoother operations. Hope you enjoy your new reloader as each one has it's own benifits. Norm

6. zanaidoo

zanaidoo TS Member

STS NITRO 27

Let me retract that, sorry for the bad info, I just called Dillons about that No BS and they have changed it from what it was six or seven years ago when I was having all the problems with the SL 900 Lemon. The No BS is only good for 90 days now for a return. Sorry again for the bad info. Although if there are any problems after that 90 days, Dillons will take it in and fix it to your satisfaction for life of the press and this goes for replacing damaged parts for no matter who owns it also for the life of the press, all you need is to call in and get a return number issued from Dillons. The Dillon SL 900 with its five stages, when "adjusted and working correctly", will produce quality shells as fast as most any hyd press.

7. STS / NITRO 27

STS / NITRO 27 TS Member

I called dillon and they told me they would only take it back if it was 30 days after purchase! I still want a spolar!!!

8. furface

furface Member

I had never seen a Spolar load until the SWG. It's a nice machine but not worth the extra $ over a Dillon. But some people like Buicks and some like Chevys. Just my 2cents, Joe

9. STS / NITRO 27

STS / NITRO 27 TS Member

c13

I am located in east central Indiana!

Ryan

10. STS / NITRO 27

STS / NITRO 27 TS Member

"C13"

I have been trying to shoot ya an email and have not been able to send it thru so here is mine.......ryan.weisheit@dresser.com

Ryan

b12 thanked this.
  11. STS / NITRO 27

STS / NITRO 27 TS Member

SPOOLER???????
    Never heard of that press before! Where did you get your education from? Dillon Precision??? LOL

12. STS / NITRO 27

STS / NITRO 27 TS Member

Here are a couple of image URL's of pictures of my Dillon SL900 Press if anyone is interested.

http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/bb163/rwtranscription/?action=view&current=100_0823.jpg

http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/bb163/rwtranscription/?action=view&current=100_0822.jpg

http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/bb163/rwtranscription/?action=view&current=100_0821.jpg

http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/bb163/rwtranscription/?action=view&current=100_0820.jpg

13. nick777

nick777 TS Member

Is the press still available??

14. Zook

Zook TS Member

I am interested in purchasing this press if the previous poster has not bought it. Is ti still for sale? Please email me. TX

Leonard

15. DTrykow

DTrykow Active Member

It doesn't make sense that Dillon won't make a .410 head for the SL900. Every other company offers that. I have a Dillon and am not impressed. I think there efforts are in metallic reloading and not shotshell. Dave T.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
dillon 900 for sale
dillon shotshell reloader sale
dillon shotshell reloading press

dillon sl 900 for sale

dillon sl900

dillon sl900 for sale

dillon sl900 reloader for sale
dillon sl900 reviews