1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Dillon SL900 FOR SALE

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jjmassey, Mar 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jjmassey

jjmassey TS Member

Dillon SL900 & TMX SPECIAL FOR SALE

I have a Dillon SL900 that I'm selling. Everything works and functions fine.
    I have not used it in two years and I'm done with trapshooting for the forseeable future.

$575 + shipping cost OR BEST OFFER--Buyer will pay for shipping

Also TMX special for sale. I will email pictures to whomever is interested. The gun is in GOOD condition. To be clear, the gun is in perfect functional condition. I had the main Perazzi folks check it out at the GRAND in Ohio the year before they moved the location. Aesthetically, it has a few issues. The biggest is some blu wear and spidering in front of the trigger. If the gun was re-blued I would put it up into the Excellent area on the scale below.

Again, Perazzi said the gun is functionally perfect. Built like a tank they said. Unfortunately I never really did get into trapshooting, I only shot for one year. 500 rounds or so. I don't know alot of technical specifics about the gun. IF you tell me how to figure some of them out I will try my best.

$2,950 OR BEST OFFER --IT HAS TO GO!!! (Buyer pays shipping)

I will not consider a trade unless one of you has a very nice Martin or Taylor acoustic electric. I'd consider some vintage electrics, but we'd have to talk about that.

Remove all X's from my email.

Take care,
    Josh

On this scale:
    MINT
    EXCELLENT
    VERY GOOD
    GOOD
    AVERAGE
    POOR
    BAD

2. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Well-Known Member

That is an excellent price on a great reloader. I'm sure you'll sell it quickly.

3. Boxer

Boxer TS Member

How old is the Dillon? Did you buy it new?

4. jjmassey

jjmassey TS Member

I bought the Dillon used from a guy here on Trapshooters just after I bought my TMX SPECIAL. I know I've only ran 500 or so loads through it. I had one piece break on it and in good Dillon fashion they sent me a replacement with no questions and no charge.

So, I've had it for 3.5 years at this point. I'm unsure how long the guy had it before me, but it runs perfect.

thanks for your interest.

5. jjmassey

jjmassey TS Member

Dillon is still for sale.

6. jjmassey

jjmassey TS Member

The Dillon is sold.

Thanks for everyones interest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

dillon sl900 for sale used