1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Dillon SL900 for sale on E-Bay

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Chipmaker, Mar 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chipmaker

Chipmaker Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I'm selling one of my three Dillon SL900's with case feeder, roller handle, strong mount. You can go to e-bay to see more pics. Here is the auction number 280647330847. or PM me here if you have questions or interest in it.
    chipmaker_2009_070469.jpg

2. shootintom

shootintom TS Member

0   0   0

chipmaker - Does that mean that the shotmaker will be coming up for sale?

Tom

3. Chipmaker

Chipmaker Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Oh dont you wish it was Tom......Nope just bought a Spolar with all 4 gauges so I was just selling one of my three Dillons. My CG Summit Sporting is at Kolar getting tubes fit right now! Yes I also shoot the "S" WORD................5 letters not four!

4. Sprinklerman

Sprinklerman Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

just checked that auction. Said seller ended auction. What's up?

5. RLC323

RLC323 Member

0   0   0

Clickable Link to the auction above. He re-listed because of a minor error.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280647330847&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fshop.ebay.com%3A80%2F%3F_from%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dp3984.m570.l1313%26_nkw%3D280647330847%26_sacat%3DSee-All-Categories%26_fvi%3D1&_rdc=1

6. shootintom

shootintom TS Member

0   0   0

chipmaker - welcome to the Spolar fraternity. Got mine in '03 and it really is everything claimed. I don't have the hydraulics yet but maybe one day soon. You can use the S-word among friends! That's about all I shoot since I have found trap to be a little boring. We did have a trap field set up to throw wobble a few years ago that we could shoot sub-gauge with but the trap doubles dicks decided that after 2 years of shooting it the way it was that since our firing line was slightly ahead of their line that it was dangerous and the club moved it back to the 16 yd. line and you couldn't shoot it with anything but 12ga. I load my home-made shot down to .28 ga and use only store bought in the .410. Have fun with it. Did you ever get your conveyor working yet?

Tom

7. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Gee... That's friendly... "Trap doubles dicks"

you could lose your license to post on TS.com saying stuff like that.

8. Chipmaker

Chipmaker Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

MIA sorry I guess we just cant take Tom any where !!!!!!! He has turrets syndrome, it just happens at times.............................

9. shootintom

shootintom TS Member

0   0   0

Hey MIA - I meant it too, they actually cost the club money when that decision was made. Wobble trap fell off to nothing at the club because it wasn't fun to shoot any more. The wobble actually got used more than the doubles field but they didn't want to hear it as well as not shooting while the other was. Just a piss poor decision.

Tom

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.