1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Dillon Shotgun and Pistol Loaders F\S

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ccw1911, Nov 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ccw1911

ccw1911 Member

I'm selling 2 Dillon reloaders for a widow. First is a SL900 12 gauge shotgun reloader, it's about 3 years old and has loaded about 3k rounds. It is complete with the electric case feeder and manual. She is asking $600 plus shipping and insurance from 72601.

Second is a Square Deal pistol reloader in 45 ACP. It is in good condition and looks to be complete except the plastic spent primer catcher is missing. She is asking $225 plus shipping and insurance from 72601.

Everyone probably knows this but Dillon has an excellent warranty and will replace any parts free of charge whether you bought it new from them or not. They also will completely rebuild a reloader for a minimal charge so a used Dillon is really just about as valuable as a new one.

2. tazjet

tazjet TS Member

obviously you have not bought anything from Dillon lately :(

3. ccw1911

ccw1911 Member

I have 3 Dillon loaders and you are correct I haven't bought anything for them in a long time. I'm not quite sure what your comment is insinuating, and I don't intend to argue the good or bad points of Dillon Precision, but here is a quote from the owner. If you want to read the whole page the link is above.

(Our products have thrived for several reasons. First, I run the company based on my philosophy. You treat other people the way you want to be treated. I don’t want people calling me up saying, “You miserable S.O.B., you sold me this machine and now you won’t help me.” I don’t want anyone mad at me. This is reflected in our warranty. No warranty cards, registration or serial numbers are necessary. Whether you are the first owner, or the seventeenth, all our hobby-level reloading machines have a lifetime warranty. If you break, damage or wear out anything on them, it will be fixed or replaced – whatever is necessary to restore the machine to normal operating condition. If a minor part is all that is needed, contact us and we will ship the part. (International customers pay the return shipping costs) If something major is damaged or broken,contact us and we issue the customer a return merchandise authorization-RMA- to return the item to us for repair. The customer pays the shipping; we fix or replace as is warranted. Only our commercial machine, the Super 1050, has a one-year warranty, as do all electrical/electronic products and textiles. Our customers understand that they have a best friend at our factory. We are only a phone call, FAX or E-mail away. In return we receive an incredible amount of customer loyalty)

4. nukinfuts

nukinfuts TS Member

Well Taz,would you like to elaborate? Nuc

5. jim brown

jim brown Well-Known Member

I have more blue stuff from Dillon than you can shake a stick at. They have never charged me a dime for any repairs or parts. They have never asked me if I purchased the unit new or where I purchased it. They have always been friedly and prompt in sending me any parts I have needed at no charge.

jim brown

6. ccw1911

ccw1911 Member

Thanks for the comments guys. The loaders are still for sale.

7. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

I started buying Dillon stuff when Mike and Carol were essentially operating out of their garage and came out with their very first model press! Never a problem, always prompt and free parts/shipping.

Now they are big time and make the electric mini-gun used in our choppers, etc. Its great to see how well they have done.

8. ccw1911

ccw1911 Member

Thanks, still for sale.

9. ccw1911

ccw1911 Member

Here's a picture of the SL900 shotgun loader for those that have asked. I set it up and loaded a few rounds on it, worked fine. Ross

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

10. ccw1911

ccw1911 Member

Will pay the shipping on either loader to anywhere in the CONUS, need to move these loaders.

11. sl93z

sl93z TS Member

Is this still available?

12. ccw1911

ccw1911 Member

Pistol loader is sold, shotgun loader still available.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.