1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Dillon RL 1050 - Item has been pulled.

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by dverna, Nov 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dverna

dverna Active Member

0   0   0

This is an RL - not Super 1050. It is currently set up for .45 ACP but it will load all pistol and some short rifle calibers with the appropriate conversion.

There is nothing wrong with it. I am "thinning the herd" as I currently have four other metallic progressives (another 1050, 650XL, 550B and Star) and do not shoot much .45 anymore. New 1050's are $1600+ and I have this priced at $1100. You will have a week to evaluate the machine.

It will ship in a Super 1050 factory box and the machine will be properly packaged. Shipping will be from 48393 (shipping extra) or we can do a face to face somewhere in SE Michigan. If we do a FTF, I would like to keep the box in case I decide to sell the other 1050.

I may not be checking the thread regularly. First PM gets it.

Thanks,

Don Verna

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

looks like a nice deal and a week to eval it is incredible

3. dverna

dverna Active Member

0   0   0

4. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Bought mine several years ago. It can take a while to get used to it, but after it is fine tuned, you will prefer it over the long stroke Super.

If you shoot a lot, nothing else will touch it. It takes a minute and several dollars to change calibers, but is well worth the time. Priming on the downstroke is a huge improvement over the lesser machines.

Dillon still has most parts.

5. rrrocketman

rrrocketman Member

0   0   0

Hi Don, quick question for you. Would you be willing to sell the 1050 without all the 45 ACP stuff? I would be loading 40 S&W so I'm guessing none of the 45 stuff would work. If you would be interested in selling it that way, what would you want for it?

I totally understand if you wouldn't want to split it up but I had to ask!

Thank you,

Rich Redovian
    Cody, WY

6. dverna

dverna Active Member

0   0   0

I have responded to all inquiries. For anyone else interested, I am not prepared to sell the machine without the .45 ACP dies and conversion parts. I will leave this up on TS.com until Sunday night and then try Ebay.

Thanks to everyone who have responded. My reluctance to keep the .45 bits and pieces may change if I cannot sell the Dillon on Ebay for a fair price.

Don Verna

7. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Hmmmmm, that has me thinking. Maybe i'll take advantage of that one week trial and load me up a crap load of .45's and then send it back. LOL

Just kid'n Don. Good luck with your sale. Would love to have this but just not in my finances right now.

8. ccw1911

ccw1911 Member

0   0   0

These are great machines, no telling how many rounds I've loaded on them, they will load 1k rounds an hour and more if you really want to. Don do you have the small primer hardware to convert it?

9. dverna

dverna Active Member

0   0   0

Just for clarification. 1050's only ship with the primer system needed for the caliber ordered. I do not have the small primer conversion but they are available for $115.

Don Verna

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.