1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

dillon part# ?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by razor, Jan 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. razor

razor TS Member

i have a question for dillon owners. i just purchased a SL 900 and for the life of me i can not figure out what that little plastic plug for the powder measure does. part # 13921 = [powder measure plug] page 13 under powder measure. i have reloaded for years and i am stumped, any help out there keep warm, razor

2. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

I mostly load Clays/International Clays, both very fine flake powder. Before I had the plug installed I'd get a lot of flakes on the bench as I loaded. With it installed the problem is less. I guess the reason given above is why the hole is there. The plug keeps the powder from filtering out of the hole.

I've loaded many tens of thousands of rounds on mine and have never had a problem with the plug falling out.

3. razor

razor TS Member

thanks guys, i do have powder flakes laying around the platen. i will install it again and see if that helps. razor

4. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Put a piece of masking tape over the hole. Sooner or later you will loose it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.