1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Dillon company troubles?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by capvan, May 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. capvan

capvan Active Member

What's up with Dillon? They don't answer emails and don't answer the phone. I know they are busy, but is their famous customer service going down the hole? What good is a no BS guarantee when you can't get in touch with them?

Bruce

2. Champion II

Champion II Active Member

Goofball, Are you sure you have the correct #. They may not work on weekends. If anyone has troubles it't you.

3. letts

letts TS Member

I called them a few weeks ago, had same problem getting through, was on hold a long time. When I did get through parts I needed were sent the same day at no charge. Keep trying, Maybe mid week is a better time to call as week end shooters are thining out as their needs are taken care of. One nice thing when the phone is answered you are speaking to a person who knows their products and is very helpful.

Letts

4. smp005

smp005 Member

I called them last Thursday for primer arms for my SL900. I did have to wait on hold for about 10 minutes but once they answered I had the parts in 48 hrs - no charge as always!

I believe they are simply swamped...

5. ysr_racer

ysr_racer Active Member

>> I believe they are simply swamped...

That is an under statement. Dont forget most pistol and rifle is unavailable so reloading is going thru the roof.

I saw .223 ammo for sale at Natchez for $1 a round. It's cheaper to reload, so everybody's calling Dillon.

6. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

I suspect business is booming. Call the 800 number. I've never had a problem.

7. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

BUSY BUSY BUSY, have you tried finding a Dillon loader ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.