1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Different tone from Bozo

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by perazzitms, Jan 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. perazzitms

perazzitms TS Member

Sitting here listening to Obama in Ohio. Boy, does HE have a different tone. Sounds like a drunk that just got his tab closed. "Oh poor me, I tried, I know it's bad, bla bla bla"...

Now it's back to the insurance companies are bad (didn't they sign a deal with you?), the banks are bad (didn't you tell them to take on the bad loans in the name of 'diversity'?), jobs are gone (wasn't the stimulus supposed to fix that? didn't know you were an economist in addition to a community organizer).

Geez, going to need hip waders to get through this crap.

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

If that's what he did O'Reilly will fry his ass tonight. I would like it e4ven better if Laura Ingraham would do it.

That is one salty female. I like her almost as much as Ann Coulter.

HM

3. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

If Obama thinks its bad now just wait, Massachusetts is only the beginning.

4. fracdog

fracdog TS Member

Presbo, PLEASE JUST BE QUIET !!!!!!!!! 10170

5. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

Presbo?

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

6. crusha

crusha TS Member

Ah, yes...isn't this what the media refers to as a "PIVOT?"

Watch for that term a lot in the coming weeks. "Obama PIVOTED to the issue of job-creation in a speech to Union members today..."

PIVOT. That sounds so much beter than, "Turned his ass and ran like hell."

7. GW22

GW22 Active Member

HM: Laura Ingraham is an intellectual, who happens to be ridiculously hot. Ann Coulter tries to be outrageous in order to sell books and get on TV, who also happens to be semi-skanky. A buddy of mine saw her at the airport without TV make-up. They had to use shock paddles on his privates to get them to start working again. Her hateful right-wing sarcasm can be pretty hilarious though, I'll give you that.

-Gary

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.