1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Difference between Sarah Palin and a Pitbull

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Little Dog, Sep 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Little Dog

Little Dog TS Member

One wonders why 2str has to say something stupid on every thread.

2. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

Evidently he (2stupid) is queer or into bestiality,,,,

3. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

2str8 has his head buried in his butt?

4. shark1

shark1 Member

Dear GMAG,
    Can not agree more with you, pibulls are excellent dogs. I have a pitbull along with a 2.5 year old and a 9 month old, and the dog is great with the kids. Cletus (pitbull) was a rescue from a local shelter. The breed is very loyal. No bad dogs just bad owners.
    Mike Sharkey, DC

5. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

What is it that pit bulls are really good at? You know like the way pointers just instinctively know how to point birds. Something about the genetics, always there whether the owner admits it or not.

6. shark1

shark1 Member

I will and must admit that the pitbull was breed for fighting. This is no different then the English bull terrier, Bulldog, Am staff. and so forth. The dog can and will evolve into different roles, much like other breeds have. Example German shepard. As for the most dog bites Akc golden retiver regitered the most. (due to the poularity of the breed) No body could say this is not a good or excellent breed of dog. I do draw alot of negativity over this breed, but I stick by my guns and do not tell other people how to live.
    Mike Sharkey, DC

7. chrisg

chrisg Member

Tinman88....my thoughts exactly!! I have 2 young grandkids, and if I saw either one of those dogs in my yard near them, whether they look "cute" , or not, I can assure you they would not leave my property without being carried out in a bag!

8. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Your first dog there looks to be way more coonhound or blue heeler than pit bull

9. wolfram

Didn't intend to tell you how to live Shark, just reminding you that there is something within your dogs that can get real dangerous real fast. If you think you have trained it out of them you are delusional. Go ahead let the kids and their little friends play with them, everything will probably be okay.

10. shark1

shark1 Member

Dear Wolfman,
    No offense talken in the how to live my life comment. But I am reading a bit of sarcasim in your last thread, (I could be wrong). I make sure the dog and children are under constant supervision. Please do not set a dog up to fail. I also never stated that I could persoally train dogs of any breed not to attack or bite. I do wonder if you agree with the philosophy that "I would trust a dog over a lot people in this world". Also I am so confident in my dog, that I would personally have you over to my house to show you this dog and pour you a beverage of your choice.
    Thank You
    Mike Sharkey, DC

11. oz

oz Active Member

dogs are what you make them. remember Petey in the little rascals? pit bull. oz

12. wolfram

Mike, I'm a big time canine lover and believe dogs are generally better company than humans. I also think dogs work on instict most of the time with a little logic now and then. You obviously love your dogs and are confident in their behavior. I hope you never have an incident that forces you to change they way you view your pals. Just remember what they are capable of.

Me, I'm a GSP and Lab guy. I'd like to think my dogs wouldn't hurt anyone but even these big kissy face friends have a dark side. (especially if you smell like a quail)

13. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

WEllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, Were is the pictures of her?

14. chessney

chessney TS Member

Not to change the subject but...Those dog look a hell of a lot better then that broad from Alaska!!!..Ziggy

15. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Well Ziggy, I guess we know what you must be going home to.

16. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Lipstick?

Oh wait a second ... that would be a pig and lipstick ... sorry aint got a clue as to an answer if it aint lipstick.

17. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

ok..back to the subject...the difference between Sarah Palin and a Pit Bull....my guess would be...the pit bull has to kiss its own butt and Sarah has tons of male admirers(maybe some female too?)who would gladly do it for her...me included

18. shark1

shark1 Member

Dear GMAG,
    I have had a pit in one form or another from rescue on out for some 30+ years. I do have a scar from a bite but it was my fault while handling a blind dog, The dog is still alive today after 16 years. If people get to know the breed they realize a pitbull is a good dog. The breed is not for every body.
    Mike Sharkey, DC
    PS if you drink scotch I will buy you a Johny Walker Blue, and I am serious. Let me know what you shoots you attend i would like to see the dogs.

19. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

gmag,

You forgot Michael Vick.

BTW, I think I would prefer a Yorkie on my ankle than a Pitbull on the neighbor's kid.

20. shark1

shark1 Member

Dear 221,
    After reading your posting I do take offense in being told on how to raise my family. I am glad that you are not above name calling and have given me great insight on what breed of dog to own (?). Pit bull and children are fine if both are under supervision at all times. I also feel you need supervision for your postings due to the fact any dog from a pooddle to a pug can inflict devasting injury to children and have. Further more I have seen horrific dog cases with reconstrucive surgery it aint nice. I will listen and respect your parenting advice after the first check comes in the mail. I also sign my name to the threads and do not hide with the implied name calling.
    Mike Sharkey, DC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.