1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Difference between a statesman and an organizer

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Catpower, Jul 22, 2013.

1. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

A true statesman speaks up to a community organizer

2. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

3. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

I suppose it would depend on how traumatized one is by urban living.

Thirty years ago I lived in SW MI, and was attending a math conference at MIT in Boston. My neighbor's brother lived there, so she asked me to deliver something to him at his office. As I was taking the elevator, alone, the door opened and a white woman approximately my age started to get in. She saw me there, muttered something, turned around and left, almost running. She looked terrified. I was a white male, mid thirties, dressed respectably, but I scared the hell out of her for some reason. Maybe she had been mugged or raped by someone who looked like me.

On another occasion I was walking past a bus stop in downtown DC, and there were some young black males standing there. The look one gave me was decidedly unfriendly, but I ignored him and walked on. It may be profiling on my part, but I wouldn't have liked it if he followed me.

4. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

But zero the clown says that only happens to blacks

5. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Obama has shown his true colors and it ain't white ... WPT ... (YAC) ...