1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

DIFFERENCE BETWEEN 682 GOLD E AND BERETTA 687COMBO

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by trapshootinmachine13, Jan 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapshootinmachine13

trapshootinmachine13 Member

HI I AM WONDERING WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A BERETTA 682 GOLD E TRAP COMBO AND A BERETTA 687 SILVER PIGEON TRAP COMBO? IS THE RECOIL DIFFERENT OR SMOTHING?

2. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

Engraving for one.

3. leadvail

leadvail Member

My 682GE has a few adj. trigger shoes, extra sights, stock wrench and 2 different thickness pads compared to my Joel Etchens 687 Silver Pigeon.

But, the gold also came with a memory adj. comb I threw in the trash and spent $75 to replace with a stock position system replacement.

Bob

4. trapshootinmachine13

trapshootinmachine13 Member

oo i dindnt no i am looking for a used one top or unsingle and i was wondering what the difference was
    thanks,dalton

5. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

The differences are largely cosmetic. The 682 has a futuristic design on the receiver while the 687 has more traditional dogs and birds. Both now come with the position-adjustable trigger and two recoil pads but in all honestly, they make better stock protectors than recoil pads. Both have Optima-choked back-bored barrels and both have oil-finished wood. Upgraded EELL wood is available on the 687SPII but I don't know if it is on the 682. The checkering is the easiest way to tell EELL from standard - EELL has 30LPI checkering.

Ed

6. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

Main difference is the price, JE 687 combo is a better buy.

John C. Saubak

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.