1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Differece between WAA 12 and WT 12

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by leadvail, Jul 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leadvail

leadvail Member

What is it ? I have shot 5000+ of each . Same with C-B 1118 and C-B 0118 . Doesn't there have to be a difference and Iam just not good enough to experienced it or what ? I use them for 1235 fps cap loads and 1150 singles .
    I even use them for 1oz. practice loads .

Bob

2. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

Powder Cup is deeper on the WT-12 made by WW and they were always much slicker feeling as well. They are different! There are some that will tell you otherwise but they are not the same wad and will produce different results with the same powder charges.

Jeff

wilbur f vonSteuben thanked this.
  3. waverider

waverider Well-Known Member

The Win WT12 was/is Winchester's response to the Clay Buster wads. It is made with cheaper plastic. The only problems I have heard of is when shooting below freezing. The CB1118, WT12 and the WAA12 are suppose to load with the same data. Every now and then I see specific data and there does seen to be differences in the amount of powder it takes to get a particular velocity.

If you can't see any difference, buy the cheapest so you can shoot more. :)

Jason

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.