1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Dif in # using extended tube over flush ???

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by lumper, Mar 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lumper

lumper TS Member

Would that be titanium or stainless steel choke tube? Would it be an extended ported tube or a non-ported tube?

Come on now ... if your going try to see if theres a difference in it all you might as well be asking for info on the right stuff.

Have you thought about calling Briley and asking them for the info?

2. hunter44

hunter44 Well-Known Member

John, I had a set of extended stainless Briley chokes for my sporting clays gun & traded for a set of titanium ones. They have about half the weight of the stainless ones & you can certainly tell the difference in barrel swing weight. Higher than hell to purchase but they weigh next to nothing & seem to pattern at least as well as the stainless ones. Check them out.

3. ec90t

ec90t Guest

I don't know of a single person that posts here or shoots anywhere in the country that could tell the difference in a guns swing by what choke is in the end of a barrel. I would say to anyone that can: blindfold yourself and have some one change the tubes so that you don't know and tell me if you got it right!

ec90t

4. hunter44

hunter44 Well-Known Member

If you have an O/U & replace two extended stainless steel chokes with two titanium chokes I believe that you will feel the difference......at least I think that I can.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.