1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Dietemeyer/Pacific 300 Charge Bar ?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by PerazziBigBore, Sep 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Why don't you post a picture of the bar.. with a few measurements.. I'll look in my boxes from yester years.. Might bhave some parts.. if my memory is correct.. it was a round bar..with a slot machined in it????? All Good.. Mike

2. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

Consider taking the parts to a Vocational school and see if they have the machinery and capability to do the work , usually it would be a project for a student and wouldn`t cost a thing but a donation .

3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Looks like a Pacific/Hornady bar other than the hole diameters. I'd bet its even closer to the Pacific/Hornady bar than the Mec. Too bad you don't have access to one because i bet it would work. --Matt

4. John J

John J TS Member

JD, your loader will use Texan bushings. I have one and I found a guy on the internet that had a ton of bushings and I bought at least a dozen. You may know this already, but thought I would mention it if you didn't. You might be able to find some bushings for the bar as it is. John

5. IMR 7625

IMR 7625 Member

Grntitan the reason it looks like a Pacific/Hornady is that the name of

the company was Dietemeyer before it was Pacific it was also called D&L

6. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

IMR 7625---I see, you learn something new every day. I was not familiar with the Dietemeyer but i have a Pacific DL366. I new that Dietemeyer must be somewhat similar in design by just the look of the charge bar. Thanks for educating me today. Never too old to learn.----Matt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.