1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

DIE-VERSION into SYRIA

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Don Steele, Jun 16, 2013.

1. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

CHANGE THE SUBJECT..!!!!!!!!

2. R.Kipling

R.Kipling Well-Known Member

With the Syrian rebels claiming allegiance to Al-Qaeda and Zero sending bullets and beans, it should be Treason.

"Giving aid and comfort to the enemy" is a treasonous act. Write your congressmen today and often.

Kip

3. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Why do we care? Let the Syrians figure it out. The players are Russia, Iran, Al-Queada, and Hezballah. We should bow out of this one.

4. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

Setterman, yes.

5. R.Kipling

I have to disagree with you on this one, Setterman.

We care because million more of our dollars are being given to sworn enemies. Tools of war and destruction will find their way to Afghanistan and be used against our soldiers in other conflicts. The gestures and acts also emboldened our enemies to commit such acts.

I firmly believe that the weapons used against our Benghazi embassy were provided by Obama and his henchmen.

It's not the in-fighting over there I object to, it's Zero giving aid to our enemies and ignoring our own in-need. It's beyond incompetence, it's corruption at it's height of hubris. The only way we can stop it is to continue to pester our congressmen and become the backbone they so desperately need.

Kip

6. rpeerless

Yes, Kip and no Tinman, from what I've read the goal is to bring the refugees here...we should stay out of it and let the instigators pay for the relief aid to their own people. They know how to fight a war, in those areas, some of them have only known war and tyranny for centuries.

Some think if you upgrade the way a person lives with creature comforts, it will upgrade their behavior, but has it been proven?

7. otnot

otnot Active Member

The only reason we are interfering in this conflict is that Israel needs a pipeline from their offshore gas fields to Turkey. It was the same reason we invaded Afghanistan. From Turkmenistan to Pakistan then to India. The only reason for war is to make money for someone.

8. R.Kipling

While I'll agree wholeheartedly that war always involves money and gain, I just can't see how this pipeline becomes the single overriding issue?

I read your citation and it looks like Russia should be heavily funding these brush wars, advertized as civil conflicts. They certainly control the NG in the Caspian.

I believe I know why we're in Afghanistan, I don't agree with the methods, or the longevity, and am ashamed at how the last two administrations have ignored history in it's prosecution. Al-Queda needs to be stamped out, with our help, not our lead. Bedouin-style doesn't work in today's world. We need the capitalized Arab's to lead this war. Or, we need to cut them off from their cushy capitalistic life-styles.

If we're going to have $6 gas, it might as well be our own. Let the EU have a drilling war in the Caspian for gas, and isolate India until they stop slavery and cast-poverty.

Something else is driving this pipeline? What is the question? "It is the immutable law of life, that the strong will always prey on the weak." Maybe that's why Haliburton moved it's World Headquarters to Dubai?

Kip

9. jagrdawger

jagrdawger TS Member

Why are we worried about one group of terrorist killing another group. This is the way we should want it. When they are focused on killing each other they will be too busy to mess with us.

So....let's arm both sides with not too technical of stuff and then after one side wins and purges the other we have fewer terrorists to de-evolve back to caveman status. Maybe we can make a buck or two on the side to cover BO's jet fuel bills.

10. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

I agreed with our original stance. Support the Syrian rebels verbally and perhaps small arms, but that's it. There is no diplomatic means to end it, and the other players hope to drag us yet into another costly conflict. Thus draining our pocketbook once again.

One more thing: Do you really trust this administration to properly handle all this correctly?

11. rpeerless

No arms unless they are foreign arms because when the war is over they might sue the manufacturer for killing islamists. Why don't they manufacture their own then they can sue themselves.

12. rpeerless

http://news.yahoo.com/why-russia-evacuated-naval-syria-162410006.html

13. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

Come on guys its all about keeping the war machine making profit and jobs. General Dynamics, Boeing, GE, all the big war material supply folks, from planes to bombs to biscuits and bacon.

No war or threat of war and they are at a stand still. Been this way since the end of WWII. Our whole economy thrives on it.

It is sickening but it is reality.

14. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

It would be the perfect opportunity to try out some of the new women fighting units. "Let no crisis go to waste!"

Bob Falfa