1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Die Hards at Jaquas on Monday

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by GROCERY GUY, May 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GROCERY GUY

GROCERY GUY Member

Wow was it cold and breezy at Jaquas today. Congrats to Dbl Auto for winning his yardage. Joel and him tied 95/100 and Joel lost in the flipoff. Great job Cam, thanks Jane!!! Glenn Allison

2. Ken Mills

Ken Mills Member

What type of turn out did they have over the weekend?? Thanks Ken

3. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member

There were 8 squads for the final hcp event. The weather was not good, cold, wind, and some sprinkles early. There were four 100's in the singles in the am. I was impressed how nice the targets were in the conditions. It was smooth as silk, no broken targets and the score keepers were wonderful. I have not seen so many Storm coats out in late May as I did today here in NW Ohio.
    Doug Allison

4. GROCERY GUY

GROCERY GUY Member

I believe there were 17 squads on Sat and Sunday for caps. Glenn

5. 1oldtimer

1oldtimer TS Member

I think attendance was down some due to the closeness of the Cardinal Classic. Mason,MI. was shooting also. Some shooters cut back, saving up for the Classic.

Clyde Doll

6. Jeb2700

Jeb2700 Member

This is the 3rd time Ive shot here this year and each time it has been a pleasure.Great people ,Great targets.Just need to quit losing coin flips to the Allisons.Joel Brown

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.