1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Did you vote for Obama? Find health care elsewhere

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Jerbear, Apr 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-mount-dora-doctor-tells-patients-go-aw20100401,0,6040296,full.story

This guy tells it like it is.

Jerbear

2. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Other than trappy, hobbie dobbie, and the other raggie on here, I do not think you will find anyone admitting that mistake! Tom Rhoads

3. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

My vote wasn't a mistake. The doctor who wrote that crap on a note and hung it on his door is just another guy who doesn't like ported barrels.In other words he would use any excuse to complain. He thinks he can survive with republicans only paying his fees. If the fees are high enough he needs only a few patients anyway. Who cares what one doctor thinks about politics? Do you think that guy would stop his car at an accident and help out people who were hurt on the road? Would this guy step out of the stands at a ball game to help an injured player while waiting for an ambulance? Remember when the young republican was stating he wouldn't go to med school because the new health care would not let him be rich? Birds of a feather fellas and that bird is one who wouldn't be a good care giver no matter what party was in office. I think I'd rather be treated by a veteranarian than a man who choses his patients by politics. Dan

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Hey, conehead, the guy was on TV and stated he would not refuse service to anyone. He wanted the message to get across, that's all.

Your redemption is cancelled.
    [​IMG]

HM

5. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Here ya go hobbiedobbie, this'll put you back to sleep.

6. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

"The doctor who wrote that crap on a note and hung it on his door is just another guy who doesn't like ported barrels.In other words he would use any excuse to complain."

Wrong, as usual, Dahaub. This doctor believes socialized medicine is a mistake and is clearly stating that belief. If you don't like it, tough..Who cares what you think of that doctor?

7. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

Why would anyone care about what I think of any doctor? I don't care what you think about anything at all Pale and Dim.I'm glad I have a lot more to do with my time than to complain about politics.:) I know there are those who never get out of the house, I cut down some hedge today, hauled it all to the back and put it on the burn pile. Rolled the yard and pulled the lawn sweeper and helped to collect easter eggs for two three year olds. The wind was attrociatious. I changed oil in the truck yesterday getting ready for the coming weeks and I also will wash the truck before it gets dark. Then I'm going to make up some nasty notes about the local polititions and post them on power poles like I'm putting up garage sale signs:) Not that I'd ever stirr any chit.;) Dan

8. Paladin

Dumblehub,,My tree trimming and yard work was finished two weeks ago. And for your information, not one other sole on this planet has changed the oil in any of my vehicles besides ME. Comprehend? When you decide to get a full days work in, then you can brag about it. Until then, don't waste everyones time talking about it. And your initial post falls in the same category.

9. 22hornet

22hornet Well-Known Member

Why is that our government wants to mandate how much doctors can make, but never mention the exhorbitant fees lawyers charge? I know first hand how much it costs for medical school, and the great sacrifice young doctors make to pursue their profession.

You sound like you ought to be treated by a veternarian.

10. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Vet is the only doctor that can look an A$$ in the face and tell what's wrong with it....

11. Paladin

Isn't an a$$ the symbol of the dumocrap party?

12. Sky Buster

Sky Buster Sky Buster TS Supporters

If you voted for Obama - your what's wrong with this country!

13. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Pull up "Dahaub" on the search engine. Last 50 posts...nothing about trapshooting. Last 100 posts....nothing about trapshooting.Only lib political comments

Don't even respond to Dahaub. He's on TS.com only to raise hell with the conservative gun owners.

One purpose...get your goat.

Ignore him.

14. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Hidden in the health care bill is Obongo's private army funding.

http://dprogram.net/2010/04/04/video-obamas-private-army/

Jerbear

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.