1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Did You See It!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by TrapShootingUSAMagazine, Aug 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrapShootingUSAMagazine

TrapShootingUSAMagazine TS Member

The latest issue of of TrapShootingUSA Magazine (Sept/Oct) is in full circulation and was distributed at the Grand. We hope you enjoyed this 160 page bumper issue. Visit our website at www.trapshootingusa.com to subscribe and view complete copies of previous issues.

Congratulations to Rich Kaysa of Blaser USA for winning the inaugural TrapShootingUSA Handicap Event #8. Special thanks to all of those who shot the event and to the winners.

John

TrapShootingUSA Magazine

2. rhymeswithorange

rhymeswithorange Member

Great magazine.

Dave Eberhart

3. poacherjoe

poacherjoe Well-Known Member

Is there an article about the rabbit????

4. Kyle Spieles

Kyle Spieles Member

I'll have to check out the website. I have been looking at subscribing to a good magazine and I have 3 that I am contemplating.

5. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

very good reading- if you havent subcribed-DO IT!! you'll read articles and talk about them-- wally riebesell

6. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Recieved my issue yesterday.

7. Basicdesignmachine

Basicdesignmachine TS Member

Saw it two weeks ago, My daughters pictures in it. Well a picture of her back anyway it's in the article on the Lehigh Valley Winter League& AIM program.
    Lou

8. chipking

chipking TS Member

I'm very happy with mine. Very well put together and when read along with Trap and Field just about everything you ever wanted in the way of Trap news and views.
    Of special interest to me in this issue was the little tidbit about Frank Rively initiating the conversation with Bill Martin that led to his offer to donate the money for the $100,000 challenge. Seems that Mr Rively took his job seriously enough that he actually asked others how to improve participation.

--- Chip King ---

9. Whortle

Whortle Member

John, are there back issues available?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.