1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Did you see all the flag waving at the DNC?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JBrooks, Aug 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Many of you have read about the fact that there has been a total absence of American Flags at the Obama Coronation Convention in Denver. Not even one on the stage for the Pledge of Allegiance. What, no Pledge? Oh well.

However, if you watched any of the speeches last night you got to see a lot of little flags waving in the audience. If you would like one, I can get them for you cheap because this is where a lot of them ended up.

2. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

God Bless America as for the Democrats?????

3. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

What dirty lousy un-American commie would through an American flag in the trash,,,

Oh,,,I forgot,,it was at the DNC,,,,that explains it,,never mind.

4. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Actually they threw them away when they found out they only had 50 stars.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EpGH02DtIws&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EpGH02DtIws&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I mean really, this idiot is just an embarassment.

5. Juno

Juno TS Member

Throwing the flag away was probably a requirement.

6. Juno

Juno TS Member

Oh, by the way JB I see your buddy is back. I thought forever meant eternity?? You have restrained yourself well though, I must admit.

Juno

7. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

They should adopt the old Soviet Union flag. I am sure they would all proudly wave it.

8. jbbor

jbbor Active Member

<embed src="http://blip.tv/play/AcqcZIzLKw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="540" height="394" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>

9. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Am I hearing this right? He's been in 57 states not including Alaska and Hawaii. That's a total of 59 states. Murray

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.