1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Did you notice?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by pyrdek, Jul 22, 2013.

1. pyrdek

pyrdek Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Did you notice:

Once the Snowden "escape" has shown that the USA has become an international pariah with allies and enemies both ridiculing the US for having such poor control of its "security people" and being unable to convince many nations to cooperate in getting his return AND having been proven to be spying on all other governments including the highest levels of allies, it seems that the press corp (oops, Propaganda Corps) has dropped virtually all coverage of this?

They would rather devote all of their time (can't say effort since they are not putting any into it)to formant race riots based on a jury's verdict of Not Guilty for Zimmerman.

Did you notice: How criticism of the NSA's very broad and widespread, and at least some say, illegal spying on matters of e-mail, phone, and financial transactions condoned by a hidden "Star Chamber" federal court has vanished from coverage. Instead it has been replaced by 24/7 coverage of the Zimmerman not guilty verdict and the hatred that it is supposed to cause in the Black community.

Did you Notice:
    Now that the IRS scandal has been tracked to Obama's appointment to be the Chief IRS Attorney, being the final stop in the ladder of who authorized the roadblocks and questioning of Tea Party, Patriot and Libertarian groups non-profit status applications, that the press/propaganda has not been able to find any time to to cover the IRS scandal because of wanting to lead the way into race demonstrations/riots/war by eternal and unending Zimmerman verdict hatred coverage?

Did you notice: Now that a top Mexican Police official has been killed by guns traced to Holder's bungled "Fast and Furious" give the guns to the Mexican drug cartels programs, the press has not had any opportunity to cover this because of having to devote all of its time to showing Al Sharpton and company constantly urging race riots?

Did you notice: That the IRS's failure to track down more than $46,000,000 paid out in fraudulent IRS Income tax refunds has not been covered because the propaganda/press corp has been too busy devoting all of its ink and air time to the way the black people have been abused by the U>S> Legal and Jury system in the matter of the killing of Trevon?

Did you notice how the bombing, by U.S. military forces (granted with unarmed multimillion dollar weapons systems) of the Great Barrier Reef National Wildlife Reserve has caused an uproar in Australia about the failure of U.S military actions, at least partially caused by the lack of funds, to fully meet their operational needs. No coverage again. Can you guess why?

Did you notice: How there was just the merest, and quickly vanished coverage, of how the Obama generation has decided it does not want to enforce one of the primary mandates of Obamacare. and one that was widely criticized, until AFTER the November 2014 elections. It must be nice to have the propaganda corp in your pocket when you choose to intentionally and selectively choose to not enforce the laws you have pushed so hard to have passed. Can you guess what is being aired and printed instead of coverage on this?

Gee, if I didn't know we had a free and truthful press corps, I could almost think that Obama and his minions are pushing to the max the race war aspects of the Zimmerman verdict to keep all this other stuff from getting to the people who might start think about what is happening.

And now that their efforts to create an actual shooting race war/riot seem to be fizzling, we are being bombarded by never ending coverage of some baby being born over in London. Do I remember wrong but I seem to recall there was a bit of argument about the British Monarchy trying to rule the United States. I seem to think the year was 1776. Did we lose that argument and so we are still forced to adore and revere our newest royal baby king/queen? Surely this would not be another distraction mechanism would it?
  2. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Jan 29, 1998
    In the Cabana
    When the USSR was still alive we called their news propaganda, now it is the same here, it is so slanted I don't even see why they go through the motions of broadcasting it, we all know what they are going to say before they even open their mouths

And I agree 200% with the BS about some snot nose kid being born in England
  3. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

Jan 29, 1998
    God's Country
    Yes, I noticed all of that. Typical news media. Cover up the important news that concerns our country, with crap that doesn't matter. The 4th. Estate took Hillary literally, when she said-'What difference does it make'. At least it got the damn Kardashians off the radar. Now we have the royal birth from the royal womb, from the royal delivery room, at the Royal Hospital.