1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Did you notice? (debate)

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by halfmile, Oct 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

During the whole course of the debate, Mitt Romney never used the term "middle class". He referred to "middle income" people when using illustrations.

We are all one class of people. The use of the word class implies a particular degree of worth as a citizen, and should not be used to describe Americans.

I will be watching closely in the future to see how this plays.

HM

2. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

Got by me. Thanks for pointing that out. Missed the dynamic first twenty minutes. Hope to catch a replay online later.

3. R.Kipling

R.Kipling Well-Known Member

Did you notice that Zero had a huge advantage in total speaking time, and still didn't manage to say anything?

Kip

4. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Did you notice some candid shots of Obama with a big, almost snarky looking grin? Maybe he was anxious...seems the media had not apparent favorites re. the debators in this first round.

5. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Kip,

You can't be serious? Wow! Hugh advantage, of four minutes and twenty-six seconds.

Wait till the next one, where the moderator hopefully does not loose control, and allows equal time! Then you will really hear some pissing and moaning. How many segments did Romney take the last word?

6. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Who the hell cared what the moderater had to say, anyway?

7. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    I can see arbitrarily and capriciously dismissing Zero's extra four minutes as inconsequential, because even with that gift of extra time Zero was unable to make any effective use of it. It was truly inconsequential time.

8. 548

548 Guest

I heard him say middle class at least once during the replay today. The only reason I noticed or paid any attention is because I saw this thread. Watch again half mile.

9. oz

oz Active Member

you missed odumbo saying fair SHARE.. ie re-distribution of wealth.

10. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

And CBS runs a segment on the rich avoiding taxes in Monaco.

Golly gee, I wonder why they would do that????

Could it be due to Biden's gaff yesterday?

11. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

Now Biden damn sure is a "POST TURTLE"!

12. pretzel

pretzel TS Member

One thing I have noticed is that the Obama supporters are always defending him. Why dont they start defending the Constitution or the truth.

13. bgf

bgf Active Member

Four minutes in a presidential debate is a HUGH advantage...even in any kind of debate.

Regarding the moderator...it is preferred for one to be inconspicuous in such debates. He is nothing more than a 'manager' of the thing. Keep the participants active with questions and then let them duke it out. In this regard, he was great.

Obviously Mitt had a lot more ammo and was quicker on the draw. Upon reflection, Obamafhuer took a knife to a gun fight.

Bernie

14. porky

porky TS Member

I like to see all the Bozo supporters," come out ", so to speak, in suppoet of their saviour. As soon as the jerk is done stealing all he can as president, he'll be spending most of his time in a muslim country. I'll bet that his missus won't like that. I wonder if he'll have more wives in the future.

15. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Actually, there is a huge mansion being built in Hawaii as we speak.

For Guess Who. 35 Million.

Reading this link will piss you off completely.

I have to go to Goodwill and buy a couple more TV's, Shot 3 of them this month already.

HM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.