1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Did you hear what Biden said to Obama??

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by oldgahchamp, Mar 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

Supposedly, when Biden embraced Obama just before the signing of the Health care scam, he whispered in his ear. They are trying to enhance the video tapes to make it more understandable, but they think he said " hey, this is a big fuxxxn deal". I heard this on WHAM radio, Rochester, NY on the Lonsbery show with guest host Greg Knapp. Larry

2. noknock1

noknock1 Active Member

And he is correct if he did say that... This is a big deal... and terrible, and ....

3. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

he was so giddy,,,,it just slipped out...

4. tom-n8ies

tom-n8ies Member

I think he meant to say "look what we did to the American people."

tom

5. dolphin62

dolphin62 Member

I promise it won't hurt...I'll only shuve 2 or 3 mexicans down your throat.....nad if your good I'll shuve hatians they won't hurt as bad being thiner....have not had enough time to get fat on the usa's free money yet

6. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

We lost what little freedom we had left on Sunday. Oh well. It was once said that America was great because America was good. You could see our greatness in our churches. Not true anymore. The politicians of a country come from the people of the country. An immoral people will produce an immoral government. America has chosen it's future and freedom is no longer a part of it. We are on a continual decline and Obama (the Kenyan bastard) along with that plastic joker faced Pelosi, are speeding it up. When we abandoned God he abandoned us. Did you ever think you would live to see the day that two pieces of trash like Obama and Pelosi would be running this once great nation.

7. over/under

over/under Member

Shows what kinda class our leader have. And Hussein laughed at him. No class whatsoever.

8. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Highflyer, You're spot on. We could or should have seen it coming for a long time. I can't believe how many people today don't realize where we are at as a Country. What a shame. The young people will never know what true freedom was like. God help us. Bob

9. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Alot of Americans have been on a slide for quite a few years, the new religion is materialism, and when they can't afford the things they want, they think the rest of the people who worked for the things that they have paid for,should just give it to them, because it's not fair

The friggin world isn't fair, they need to get off their asses and work for it

Shit I forgot my meds, it'll never happen

10. bkt514

bkt514 Active Member

I for one did not hear what Mr. Biden said to the President, because I stopped listening to their political promises during last falls campaign. Basically they (their speeches) are empty with NO substance. The United States does seem to have loss its moral center of gravity. My late father made sure his kids understood the difference between right and wrong, telling the TRUTH, and being respectfull of others. Untruthfullness, cheating, stealing and Gossip were not tolerated and dealt with immediatley at HOME. Teachers did not have to disipline myself or my brother. Poor academic performance work was unacceptable and being to school/work on time was the norm.

Thank God for good health that lets me Trap Shoot, enjoy it and have good fun with others shooters and their families.

11. xringjim

xringjim TS Member

The language used doesn't really bother me much. It's the fact that such an idiot (Biden) has our Presidents ear. Isn't there some famous old story of a king that had something of an equal to Biden whispering in the ear of the king his next evil deed? JKP

12. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

I need my shotgun sports more than ever before. It is the single best release from the problems of modern life I have, along with hunting. In 30 minutes I am going to shoot a couple of rounds of trap and a couple of rounds of skeet. I can't wait. When you are shooting it takes your total focus freeing your mind from everything else.

13. pdq

pdq Member

I heard this on national news last night & it's not the first for him. About a year ago he was promoting Amtrak and walked into a car full of press & ddin't realize people had cameras rolling. Someone said something to the effect of "Mr. Vice President -- how are you?". His response --very clear -- was "I'm late - give me a freaking break". Except he didn't use the word freaking.

Pete

14. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

He actually said, " Nancy looks like a big fu*$kin eel". At least, thats what I heard.

15. jsteenson

jsteenson Member

He puts the "ass" in class.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.