1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Did you hear about the OWS FIREBOMBING?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Brian in Oregon, Nov 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Yeah, thought not.

http://ironicsurrealism.com/2011/11/09/police-suspect-occupyportland-malcontents-in-fire-bombing/

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1698620/pg1

I'd post a link to a MSM story, but apparently they decided it wasn't newsworthy.

The police have known a group of anarchists in the OWS camp have been making Molotov Cocktails. One of them firebombed the World Trade Center in Portland, Oregon last night, one block from their camp. Damage, fortunately, was minimal. The police made an arrest this morning. In the meantime, the mayor and chief of police had an emergency meeting and a news conference is scheduled for tomorrow morning. Looks like the last straw. The OWS idiots have been playing the mayor for a chump. He's bent over backwards for them and they keep crapping on him. Looks like a good possibility of a police order to vacate is coming.

2. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

OWS is about to get their free lunch. Nightsticks, pepper spray, rubber bullets and a free ride downtown.

3. crusha

crusha TS Member

Time to let the German Shep police dog "occupy" their scrotums.

4. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Nice!!! F'n real nice. Why is it this stuff is not making headlines? I mean if you and i firebombed a building in any major city it would have made the top story. Why are they ignoring this stuff?

5. Brian in Oregon

Why? I don't know. After all, the media is unbiased, so the answer must be elsewhere, right?

6. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

The fire bombings was aired several times on Fox news yesterday. It's getting close to where plastic bullets should be used on the anarchists, and Hornady makes the ideal polymer bullet called A-max (anarchist-maximize)

7. billyboy07208

billyboy07208 Member

Time to bulldoze them out of there,hell,they did it to the homeless ww1 vets,why not these slackers?

8. Brian in Oregon

The real irony (and outrage) is they restricted the tea party rally to time and place and charged them a pile of fees. Yet the flea party gets a free ride, wasting over $300,000 in police overtime, plus over $20,000 in damage to the park.

9. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Same type of crap happened with so called "peaceful" anti war demonstrations of the 60s and 70s. I'd say strart out with tazers,then go to the rubber bullets and teargas! After that whatever it takes. These bozos aren't just making speeches! They are destroying property and creating a public threat!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.