1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Did You get your junk mail today

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Rio, Mar 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rio

Rio TS Member

This is just great, now I get JUNK mail from the ATA, wanting to sell me a Bank of America card.What other mail will iI get through the ATA. Neil I understand that Tha ATA needs money but please do not sell my name too other company( I know that this will fall on deaf ears but I tried ).
    Have a great day
    This is just great,now I have too go out and buy me a bigger mail box.
    RIO

2. spritc

spritc Active Member

Are you so ignorant as to believe Neil had anything to do with you getting mail from the ATA. Do like the rest of us do when we get mail we don't want, tear it up and throw it in the trash. With all of the positive ideas of improving our ATA coming from two other posts, there always has to be a jerk-off like you with a negative one. Grow-up troll!!

Steve

3. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I have an MBNA card from the ATA, never knew about the Bank of America card until I found out they bought out MBNA so I obviously had two of them and never knew it ... I sure hope the ATA is getting what they are supposed to be getting from me having those cards ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

4. Rio

Rio TS Member

Hey Steve
    Did you forget to take your Meds. today, or is it your turn too speak for Sir Neil today. I'm Sorry that you think that I am a Jerk-off.But Sir. Neil Aready stated that the BOD does not even waste there time reading this web site. They think that it is a joke.
    How could I be Negative about a organization that has been around for over 100 years that has lost there home, can't put on a shoot for there members because they lost money,from a shot that there had earlier, they have been putting shots on for over a 100 years and should be the best at it by now and they have people like you, shooting of your mouth at people like me that would like to stop getting junk mail.
    Have a great day Steve
    Rio

5. ganger

ganger Member

Do not forget, my fellow Americans, that Bank of America is providing credit cards to illegal aliens, no proof of identity or social security card required. Ganger

6. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

So BOA is assuming the responsibility that anyone who accepts their card for goods or services will get paid. As a provider of such goods or services would you refuse to accept the BOA card from an "illegal alien" for what ever it is you sell? I think not and so do thousands if not millions of businesses around the world.

Eric

7. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

I think Rio is well within his right to express his feelings and I agree with him. Next will come the insurance solicitation, then the debit card, then the app. for a checking account, then car insurance, and on, and on. Any one that has a NRA card knows what I mean. Don't forget your valium before you get on this site next time Steve. Dave

8. spritc

spritc Active Member

Rio and Dave, you may be correct about me over reacting and I apologize if I offended you guys/girls. You know, we all have choices, you have a choice to be positive or negative about the ATA. You guys have chosen to be negative and I choose to be negative toward you. Dave, you think it's Rio's right to accuse Neil Winston of selling his name to credit card companies and you think I'm off
    my meds for reacting the way I did and that certainly is your right to think so.
    However, you both need to get your heads out of your a**es and provide positive solutions to problems. It's easy to point out negatives in anything or anybody, but it's not easy to offer rational solutions to those problems. If you girls think the ATA, the EC and BOD are so bad then why don't you identify those problems and then give us solutions. I for one would really like to hear what you have to say.

Steve

9. smartass

smartass TS Member

Just exactly how hard is it to throw away offers for credit cards, insurance or whatever in the garbage? You boys are making a mountain out of a molehill. BTW, many people take advantage of those offers so quit yer bitchin.

10. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

I know he mentioned Neil's name but good logic would tell you he was referring to the ATA as a group/organization. MBNA was superb at selling affiliate cards to not-for-profit orgs. You say Steve to just tear it up and throw it away. That's easy to day if you don't receive much but if you have blonged to many service clubs over the years it can be overwhelming some days. Sometimes it's maddening sorting the junk from important mail. Anyway, enough of this b. s. topic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.