1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Did voter fraud swing the election?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Nov 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

'Without a doubt' voter fraud stole the election
    One of America's top political analysts says there's no question Barack Obama just stole the presidential election.

"Am I suggesting that the recent presidential election was stolen through voter fraud and manipulation? Without a doubt. Do I have evidence? Yes."

Look who has the guts to say it like it is, as well as the evidence ...
    Read the latest now on WND.com. click above.

2. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

When there's more votes reported then the number of voters, yeah, one might tend to think that could be the case.

3. midalake

midalake Well-Known Member

NO...NO and.......H-NO..........

GS

4. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Voter fraud is only the latest of his illegal activities. More to come I'm sure.

Just wait till the end of this term and watch the atrocities against white America begin......

5. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

People that don't think voter fraud and computer ballot stuffing didn't take this election must be dummer than natshit and a brain many times smaller. Bill

6. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

likestoshoot, inaction can lead to atrocity as well, in which case it's already begun.

7. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

I think that question should be asked of the dead democrats,..but don't hold your breath waiting for an answer,..their lips are sealed

8. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

The Nature of the Beast ... Has done nothing, ran on the same exact platform as he did before ... Nobody is sure if he is even alive because he can't prove it and or if he ever went beyond 6th grade ... Stealing is how he got where he is from where ever he came from ... Impeach the bastard and put him and Holder on trial for treason ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

9. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

114% to 148% voted in Florida at last count!

Yep no fraud to be seen!!

10. The Stive

The Stive Member

I believe that there was voter fraud. I cannot prove it. I will not put it past that two faced, lying Bastard. John

11. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

12. R.Kipling

R.Kipling Well-Known Member

BIG YES!

Kip

13. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

I do believe it as well, was there enough to change the outcome? Who knows, I know I observed 10 to 1 Romney signs over the bamster, etc.. but it's irrelevant what can you do? look at all the other ways the Chi-town mafia has operated?

14. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

in 59 Ohio precents Obama got 100 % of the votes--Rommney got NONE! In 100 others He got 99%! Heck CASTRO didn't do that good!!! But no voter fraud OF COURSE!!!!!!!

15. Jack L. Smith

Jack L. Smith Member

FYI - The Philadelphia Inquirer 11.12.12 reports 59 of the voting divisions in the City of Philadelphia had a total of 19,605 for Obama, 0 for Romney. There are over 1600 voting divisions in he city.

That is 0 votes for Romney in those 59 divisions.

js in PA

16. 3357

3357 Member

The media also helped "swing" the election.

17. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

39 districts in Philly = ZERO (0) votes for Romney...Hmmmmmmm

18. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

The numbers may not be totally accurate but I believe there has been five cases of prosecuted voter fraud in the US during the last 4 elections.

blade819

19. wayno

wayno TS Member

it fascinates me that, in a display of innocence utterly at odds with human experience and the universality of human nature, *only* the democrats engage in voter fraud--and only when they win.

quite amazing, when you really think about it. sorta like only democrats engage in improper sexual acts with their associates, only democrats steal from financial trusts, only democrats violate laws governing the trading in stocks, only democrats turn out to be gay office members--

why, the list just goes on and on. why they all aren't shot on sight is a wonder to me. ahh, i forgot: they all wear those illegal bracelets that protect you from the effect of a bullet fired your way...

you people are a collective wonder.

wayne harrison
    greensboro nc

20. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

If all this is true why does the GOP, senate or house not force the issue?

What I read above tells me that if you pulled a lever or cast a vote for Romney or Obamy it went to Obamy, a blind man can see that! Same crap happened in early voting in Florida and the Carolinas. They claimed fixed but who knows.

As they say " It ain't who votes, it's who counts the votes that decide".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.