1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Did they shoot 100 on a trap at the Iowa SS?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Gary Waalkes, Sep 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gary Waalkes

Gary Waalkes Well-Known Member

I had heard they were not going to change traps at the Ia SS and each squad would shoot all of the targets on a single trap. Did that actually happen?? If it did, how did it go?

2. Gary Waalkes

did the contestants shoot just 25 and then go back for another box of shells or did they shoot 50 and go back or did you take 4 boxes to the line and just shoot?? Sorry to be a pest, I know that people want these things to go faster, but before recommending change, I need to know how it was done and if the objective of getting done faster or accomodating more shooters was achieved.

3. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Gary, we just took 25 shells to the line at a time.

It worked okay and it made it easy to figure out when your squad was up. Just about an hour a squad......

Hauxfan!

4. Gary Waalkes

thank you all for the information.

5. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

it worked good for the big dogs like harlan and leo and hauxfan.for the rest of us average shooters it was just ok not having to lug all our gear from trap to trap. jackmitch

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

where did they shoot the 100