1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Did PEPSI screw up badly here? Skyscrapers...

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by ysr_racer, Dec 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ysr_racer

ysr_racer Active Member

Did PEPSI screw up badly here? Skyscrapers + Airplane or no?

[​IMG]

2. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

What's all that foreign language looking crap on the can?

3. ysr_racer

ysr_racer Active Member

It's a Middle East can of Pepsi.

4. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

The skyline I believe is Dubai.

blade819

5. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Always thought it was funny how Coke and Pepsi are neck n' neck in sales, but in aluminum cans lining the road, they run Pepsi 9 to 1 .

6. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

You would have to be a professional can picker to have those statistics it seems. If true maybe it would be because coke drinkers use theirs for mixers at home more than Pepsi drinkers.

GneJ

7. mx8dave

mx8dave Member

Coke drinkers are neater folks ,,MX8Dave

8. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Pepsi was the only soft drink sold at the Grand in Sparta in 2006. (1st year)
    No food vendors on the property were selling Coca Cola. I was surprised by the fact that in the past Pepsi had been known to contribute to the Brady Campaign. So here we are, contributing/enabling gun control through our purchase of Pepsi products. After looking into Coke they contribute to gun control as well.(also a host of other contributions that I would never support)
    So for health and political reasons it's time we all quit drinking that politically incorrect and sugar laden junk. (not sure what I'm going to put in that Jack Daniels now....damnit)

Pepsi & gun control.

Leading the way were Harold and Lynne Honickman and their children, owners of Pepsi and Canada Dry bottling operations in New Jersey that provide nearly 20 percent of the city's soft drinks.

The Honickmans, prolific Rittenhouse Square philanthropists whose interests include the arts, gun control, and homelessness, contributed $63,300 in 2010-11 after giving just $500 to Council races in 2006-07. Their adult children, Shirley Honickman Hahn and Marjorie Honickman, and son-in-law Richard Hahn joined in the giving.

(source The Inquirer @ philly.com)

9. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

I Try To keep From Commenting On This Kind Of Thread but, I Need To Pull My head Out Of The Sand.This Country Got A Wake-Up Call On 9/11 But,It Seems We(Americans)Are Not Standing Together To Stop The HE$$ This Country Is Going Thru.If We (Americans) Stand By And Let BIG Companies Like Pepsi, Target And Many Others Shove Their UN-American Ways Down Our Throat We Could End Up Speaking A Foreign Language.Am I Going To Learn To Speak The Language Of People That Have Killed And Are Still Killing AMERICANS. The Answer Is Not Just NO But HE$$ NO!!!!!! Yes I Am Shouting And I Will Shout As Loud As I Can "I Am An American" And If The People That This "Offends" Do Not Like It I Say Tote Your MUSLIM A$$ Back To Where You Came From And Take OBUMMER With You. A President That It Appears Is Not Even A Citizen Of The U.S.A. And Him Making The Postal Service Print Muslim Stamps For American To Use "NO WAY JOSE". Ok , I Have had My Say And If You Do Not Like It That Is Fine Because "Hey That's Your Right As A AMERICAN. JOE WHITEHURST

10. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Geez Joe, I thought only 8-mile whores capped every word of their rambling posts......

be different...

11. OldBT

OldBT Member

I think they did, but I'm a coke man from way back. My Grandmother ran the very first Coca-Cola bottling plant, in Chattanooga, Tennessee. But, back to the can design,it looks to me like the Twin Towers and an airplane! Could this can commemorate 9-11?
    Martin Henderson

12. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

I Know BigM-Perazzi, It Is A Habit and i am having a tough time breaking it.I would say it is my mental state but not sure which state it's in. I will try to do better. Yakimaman has already pointed this out to me but, as you see it's a tough road. Joe W.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.