1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Did Obama's mother look like Paula Deen

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by newbbs, Jun 28, 2013.

1. newbbs

newbbs Member

Did Obama

???

It's warm in the great state of reality known as Texas.

Newb

2. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Yea not everyone appreciates your attempt at humor

Regards from Iowa

Gene

3. newbbs

newbbs Member

GX7, You can say that on a keyboard, don't try it to my face BITCH!!!!!!!!

Any day ---- ANY TIME!!! BITCH!!!!!! PLEASE BITCH!!!!!

COME ON BITCH!!

sorry for the kids moderator, ban me if you wish!

But this punk deserves that!!!!!!!!

4. newbbs

newbbs Member

I'll meet you in Amarillo, BITCH!!!

5. newbbs

newbbs Member

We can be on the same squad at the TX state shoot. Let me know you'll show up BITCH!!!

6. newbbs

newbbs Member

it has 2 b's A$$ HOLE!!

7. newbbs

newbbs Member

I ain't LOL. BITCH!!!

8. Smoke 1

Smoke 1 Banned User Banned

Newbbs, can you say Anger Management? Not everyone is going to appreciate your sense of humor and no reason to get hostile. The moderators will reprimand you.

9. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Do I sense a little resentment and dislike on this thread??? Bulge.

10. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

No, Obammy's MaMa was a ugly little white hippy that banged anyone that came along.

11. Smoke 1

Gene, you went back and edited ( copied ) MY response in your first note to Newbb. . That is not Kosher. If you state something initially have the balls to stand by it. Don't plagiarize someone else's comment. Regards from the great state of Kentucky and have a cloud filled day.

12. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Dont worry, Newbbs! Your "Bitch" is just a silly little wussy who is only brave enough to attack defenseless women. He/she seems particularly aggressive when he's wearing his pink too-too and black leotards at about 3:00 AM. The story goes that he/she was sending tweets to Paula Deen and Oprah Winfrey, who quickly contacted the FBI. You know what they say, "Hell hath no fury like a 'bitch' scourned." Be careful if he shows up wearing his black evening gown.

13. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Z gun I liked your comment better

We do have WS1 - he must have broken up with HMB because I think they were cuddled on the couch watching Oprah reruns

Well he is back here now--- too bad - maybe he is hitting on Barker-- Barker was real excited about something with benefits attached

Didnt understand all of that but with Barker- a 10 percent understanding rate is the tops usually-- maybe all the head shots he took in Pee Wee football

Anyone have a picture of Barker in one of his sports uniforms?

I am posting a recent shot of him but he looks a lot like Aprice here- looking at him now- one cant help but wonder what might have been if he hadnt been injured- I am certain the NFL career he had in mind was in reach

Regards from Iowa

Gene
    gn7777777_2008_0303214.jpg

14. Smoke 1

Gene, your response was thought provoking and the attempt at humor was appreciated . Now how did you obtain that picture of Barker? Did you break into his gym locker again in the hope of stealing his used sweaty shorts? LOL

15. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Well-Known Member

newbs.. you really need to grow and not act like a third grade bully if you actually made it that far.
    Really can't tell from your eloquent use of the English language.

16. newbbs

newbbs Member

I apologize to anyone and almost everyone that I have offended by my reaction to Gx7 reply to my post.

To him, I do not apologize.

I don't know who is able to read his reply before it was edited, but it is what it is, I have a copy I can print and mail if you'd like, the stamp is on me.

Mr. ZGUN, thank you, we may not agree on everything sir, but I do respect a man that exemplifies integrity. Maybe we will have the pleasure to meet and shake hands someday.

Jerry944t, I must be growing or I would have to apologize again here in a minute, but thanks for the heads-up.

It's still pretty warm here in the state of reality known as Texas.

Newb

17. Smoke 1

Newb, it takes a big man to apologize and admit a mistake. We all "go off" at times -it is much better than holding it in. I would be happy to meet and shake hands one day. BTW, Gene is really a nice guy but that is just my opinion. Have a nice day.

18. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Well-Known Member

newbs, good job on your last post. I admire that.

Point of information. Gene has been on this board longer than most and he does try to make his point in some strange ways at times but a more honest person you will not find.

If you ever have business dealings with him don't hesitate. You will receive great merchandise in a timely fashion.