1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Did Obama Supply The Guns For Fast and Furious?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Bucko43, Jul 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bucko43

Bucko43 Well-Known Member

Here's an afterburner to really think about...

http://www.therightscoop.com/must-watch-afterburner-with-bill-whittle-on-fast-and-furious/

2. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Hell yes he did, and that's why he used executive privilege, and the sorry assed media won't even report it, it might help their messiah not get elected

Get everybody you know out to vote

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

In all the years that I was a Corp Mgr there was one thing that you could count on. If something went down on your watch, it was your fault. You dont have to order it or know about it and I am sure he did both

4. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

One thing is for certain. Hussein did not supply anything. As a true liberal pos he ordered others to pull it off and used taxpayer dollars. Libs don't do any work themselves they also don't pay for anything with their own money. But they love taking credit for successes when they had no hand in the success. Just the opposite when there is a failure. They act like they had nothing to do with it and will fight forever claiming so. A lieing pos we have posing as a leader and living off our backs. But he has done it all his life in this country.

5. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Obama oversaw this fiasco and enabled it. The responsibility is his.

6. warren

warren Member

Fast and furiours is clearly a gov't sponsered attemp to restrict our 2nd amendment rights and it goes clear to the top leadership, and I use the word losely, of the executive branch of our gov't period

warren

7. Ponytail in WI

Ponytail in WI TS Member

True Warren and unfortunately it may be going back at least two to three Administrations! I dont trust any of them..

8. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Obama and his pals tried to blame it on Bush!!! The difference is program that the ATF under Bush launched, actually recorded the serial numbers.The guns were sold legally and they were NOT funneled into Mexico! What they did was ask the Mexican Government to report if ANY "actually did wind up in Mexico",however, it was scraped when the Mexican Government REFUSED to cooperate! --In the case of "Fast and Furious", The guns were INTENTIONALLY sold ilegaly, and INTENTIONALY sent across the border with NO system in place to track them! The intent was to INTENTIONALLY see that they would up in Mexico so the liberal dirt bags could "prove" they came from the U.S. thus giving them the ammonition they needed to seek more restrictive gun control laws!--This crap that it started under Bush is absolute fabricated Bull Crap!!!

9. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Slide actions post was partially correct, but the Bush era guns were chipped with tracking devices that were battery powered. Due to battery failures and the bandidos discovering some of the implants, the program was halted.

10. Johnny

Johnny Well-Known Member

toolmaker, I can find no reputable source for the claim that any of the guns in Operation Wide Receiver contained tracking devices. I am calling BS on that. I can find no source for that info other than dubious news reports with no source listed. Some sources claim only a few contained tracking devices, some say none, some say all. Any tracking device would have a very limited range anyway. The idea is ridiculous. Most of those guns were lost and who knows how many deaths resulted. There is so much disinformation involving these operations that it's not possible to know the truth.

11. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Little johnny, learn how to search for imformation and stop watching CNN. Your the only bullshitter on this site. P.S. little johnny, I new about gun chipping long before F&F hit the streets.

http://www.newsmax.com/US/ATF-furious-Keene-crimes/2012/07/09/id/444757

12. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Little Johnny just can't stand it that his zero I mean hero F'ed up, and has to blame it on Bush

13. pyrdek

pyrdek Well-Known Member

Are ATF, Justice accomplices?

With the activity with the investigation and lack of response by Attorney General Eric Holder and the last-minute assertion of executive privilege to avoid answering questions regarding the "Fast and Furious" gun running, there is still one question that I have never heard asked.

Because a firearm without any ammunition is nothing but a high-priced club, did the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives or the Department of Justice also provide ammunition for these guns or did they do nothing to prevent the illegal transfer of ammunition to the Mexican drug lords?

If the DOJ or BATFE allowed the transfer of ammo, with no attempt to intercept this transfer, and perhaps even aiding in the transfer, are they not accomplices before the fact in the killing of U.S. border agent Brian Terry?

14. Johnny

Johnny Well-Known Member

Well toolmaker, The link you posted is just one of the dubious news reports I mentioned. No sources cited for the claims of "chipping." Claims the Mexicans planted the tracking devices. Also another dubious claim "A vast majority of the guns involved were traced and retrieved" other articles say very few retrieved.

If it's in newsmax ,it must be true.

From the Blaze," Some of the guns from Wide Receiver were implanted with RFID chips" note the word "some"
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/the-5-biggest-differences-between-operation-fast-and-furious-and-operation-wide-receiver/

Other reports say none were "chipped" , can't believe any of these reports. The idea that planes followed these guns around constantly is ridiculous. little Johnny

15. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Hell yes, He's a crooked Chicago thug.

Only the ignorant fall for his BS. but regrettably they are a large tribe.

16. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Tribe is right. Mike.

17. Bucko43

Bucko43 Well-Known Member

Too bad some of the REP's in congress can't find a way to start an undercover investigation to expose this POS...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

Mitt Romney with his pleasant smile will deliver you to bondage. Lee

19. over/under

over/under Member

Hell yes! Why else would he invoke executive privilege? If it smells fishy, it usually is fishy.

20. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Pyrdek, you sond like a dunce. AK ammo is everywhere, a spam can full is about a hundred bucks last time I looked. That's enought to kill Brian Terry 600 times.

Also ATF did not supply the guns. Many came from the Lone Wolf gun shop in NW Phoenix (maybe Glendale). When the shop owner tried to complain to ATF they forced him to keep the thing going.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

HM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.