1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

did more investigating on my Shot Show Citori...

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Slugo, Jan 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slugo

Slugo Member

20 gauge Browning Citori White Lightning. For the record, it was issued in 2010, not 2011. It's patterned after an almost exact copy of the base model (wood and engraving) 1963 Lightning style, Belgian Superposed, including longer (non-ported!) barrel lengths of 30 and 32 inches. Although, the retro Citori has laser engraving, it's finer and much more stylish, as on the original Superposed. The wood has also been upgraded to a #3 grade with a hand rubbed oil finish. And, the Citori is supplied with three flush cut Invector+ choke tubes; IC/M/F (I bought two additional skeet chokes). Truly a wonderful and well thought out offering from Browning. Only 200 in each barrel length produced. This one is a keeper!!

The closest I'll ever get to a new B25! Touche to Shot Show guns...

[​IMG]

2. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

Very nice. I have a 2007 Shot Show Special BT-99. The fit and finish of those uncatalogued guns seems to be better.

Wayne

3. Slugo

Slugo Member

yes, fit and finish on mine is amazing to the catalog guns. Real keepers... :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.