1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Did Hillary "committ" to the UN Gun Bill?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by southjblue, Apr 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Did Hillary

It could mean good-by guns---They could call for all guns and if not turned in U go to jail---Thats what I was told---sjb---

2. SF SGM

SF SGM Member

Did Hillary

She and anyone else can "commit" to any treaty they want. Senate has to approve all treaties for the United States..

3. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Did Hillary

One Progressive bitch mollifying others.....Progressives, that is.

4. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Did Hillary

They can use public opt like they did health care or I think there is another way around the senate approval---sjb---

5. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Did Hillary

Well, there is a little problem with something called the "Constitution".

Durn thing seems to keep gettin' in the way of ol' Hillary's plans....

6. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Did Hillary

If they stay in long enough they will find away around the constitution--Heard one say the other day the constitution was made up by old rich men that could care less for us poor folks---Things are changing fast--Look at the supreme ct.
    He will have two more aptointments before he is gone---sjb---

7. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

Did Hillary

It will never happen....America is too well armed and more guns being sold every day....To take guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens is a job not many will take in fear of their own lives....I for one would be willing to die for my right to bear arms and would have no problem in the eradication of anyone trying to infringe on my right....To give up my right to protect myself would be giving up my right to live freely! Live free or Die!!!! "From my Cold Dead Hands"!!!!!!

8. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

BigM-Perazzi

"the "Constitution".

Durn thing seems to keep gettin' in the way of ol' Hillary's plans"

Well I have read the statement but don't understand why you feel this way. The Constitution never seem to get in The Messiah way he has done nothing but go against it since he got elected.

Bob Lawless

9. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Did Hillary

This is why you don't vote for liberals.

10. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Did Hillary

Hate to tell U but they are winning---little by little---To many people with the hand out and they vote---sjb---

11. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Did Hillary

"Well I have read the statement but don't understand why you feel this way. The Constitution never seem to get in The Messiah way he has done nothing but go against it since he got elected.

Bob Lawless "

Really??? I seem to still have my guns, my right to free speech, assembly, due process, etc...after all these years thanks to the NRA and others who do more than just complain about it.

12. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Did Hillary

Big M-P. Don't stick your head in the sand. We have to dump this crook and all the crooks he brought with him.

13. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Did Hillary

BigM-Perazzi

"Really??? I seem to still have my guns, my right to free speech, assembly, due process, etc...after all these years thanks to the NRA and others who do more than just complain about it."

Well BigM can you show me where in the Constitution there is an amendment that allows the Government to put Tax dollars into private business. Then tell private business how to run it's business????? The Messiah did it with GM. That is just one example.

BigM just because the second amendment is the only one that matters to you doesn't mean The Messiah follows your beliefs. He has trampled all over the Constitution since he took office.

Bob Lawless

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.