1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Did anyone hear from CalvinMD and how the surgery

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Oct 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Any news??? Bulge.

2. dave-320c

dave-320c Well-Known Member

3. roscoeparker

roscoeparker Member

I went to see Calvin last night in the hospital, he came through his surgery alright, still in pain but he looks good.
    He said he hopes to be coming home possibly by the weedkend, just wanted to let everybody know what is going on. He is having trouble walking, because the gout is in his feet.Hopeing he has a great recovery. Bill Parker

4. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Bill if you see him again wish him well for me please. Bulge.

5. roscoeparker

roscoeparker Member

Calvin was moved Friday to a rehabilitation unit out of the hospital on Saturday he coughed and ruptured his insesion and went back into surgery yesterday, I spoke with his mother last night and he was out of surgery and in recovery.I just heard from his mother he is in ICU and will be there for a couple days, his kidneys had shut down, and they are giving him fluids and the kidneys are starting to work a little and hoping the kidneys continue to work.
    I will let everybody know something as soon as I hear. Bill Parker

6. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Wish him well for us please

7. roscoeparker

roscoeparker Member

Calvin is off the ventilator and breathing on his own and his kidneys are working, he is still in ICU unit and should be out of there in a couple days, as soon as they can get him up and walking he will be going home, as long as nothing else happens.Bill Parker

8. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

Bill, Send him my regards!

9. Remstar311

Remstar311 Member

I wish him nothing but the best. That surgery is pretty rough and its a long road ahead. Enjoy the gastrografin. Go get them Calvin.

10. roscoeparker

roscoeparker Member

I visited Calvin on Monday and he is doing better, I just got of the phone with him and he is sounding better everyday, it will take awhile to heal, but he seems in good spirits and looking forward to going home. I told him alot of shooters have been asking about him and the e mails from trap shooter and he said to tell everybody thank you for your emails and for thinking about him.
    Bill Parker

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.