1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

DICKS

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by lightning20ga, May 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lightning20ga

lightning20ga Member

0   0   0

WENT 40 MILES TO DICKS sporting gun clubs are not on sale in long island what a joke penn an flod r gd only regions i was told will not go there again store mangder was great other than that they suck

2. vpr80

vpr80 Active Member

0   0   0

The Paramus, NJ location has them on sale.

3. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Congrats if you can make any sense out of the original post.

4. vpr80

vpr80 Active Member

0   0   0

Hehehehe....yeah there was about 6 thoughts there and no periods or commas :)

1) WENT 40 MILES TO DICKS sporting <BR>
    2) gun clubs are not on sale in long island what a joke <BR>
    3) penn an flod r gd only regions i was told <BR>
    4) will not go there again <BR>
    5) store mangder was great <BR>
    6) other than that they suck <BR>

5. JDNY65

JDNY65 Member

0   0   0

They're on sale in Middletown, NY. Picked up a couple flats on Monday.
    Joe

6. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

He got one thought right, "DICKS SUCK"

7. Captain Bud

Captain Bud TS Member

0   0   0

Here in Phoenix, I traveled up to Arrowhead Mall and they had STS and AA for $5.98 a box after the $2.00 rebate. At first that looked inticing, then I reread the sale card and went OH Reg price 8.99 on sale for 7.98 but with the rebate 5.98.

I asked the salesman about the Gun Clubs since I had read the comments on TS.com about them being on sale. He said that they are not on sale here, "How many boxes did you want to buy at that $4.97 price?" I said six flats. He said hang on! and called the store manager. The store manager said Sell the man the Gun Clubs for $4.97 a box! So I bought the six flats.

I guess that you just have to ask in some of the stores. The manager said that they will match any other stores prices, and sometimes some of their own stores prices.

I guess that I got lucky....

Phil

8. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

0   0   0

it's "right" not "wright" and why would you say Dick sucks?
    They carry target ammo and sometimes put it on sale so we're able to get it at a reasonable price. Would you prefer that they just didn't carry target shells?
    Dork!

9. oskerspap12

oskerspap12 Active Member

0   0   0

I personally know a BUNCH of 'em...........

10. DoubleAuto

DoubleAuto Well-Known Member

0   0   0

goose2 makes such a statement every time Dicks Sporting Goods is mentioned on this site but won't explain his dislike for their stores.

11. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Rating - 50%
    1   1   0

they got pissy about the 10 dollar off coupons, and they advertise stuff they only have a tiny bit of as far as ammo goes.

They suck in Green Bay.

HM

12. K80433SC

K80433SC Member

0   0   0

Say what you will about DICK'S, but when they have shotgun shells for trapshooting on sale at $4.98 / box, I will be visiting my local location.

I just got home from work today, with another 15 flats in the trunk of my car. My local DICK'S had a decent selection of Gun Clubs and Federal Top Guns, all priced at $4.98 / box. I just had to "pick & choose" the dram equivalent and shot sizes I preferred.

The sales associate also told me that they have another truck arriving on Monday. With the predicted spike in ammunition prices looming, I guess I will be visiting them again.............

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.