1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Dick's Sporting Goods

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by wtjohnso, Mar 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wtjohnso

wtjohnso Member

Dick

I can't complain about Dick's, stopped in a store last night to check for a sale on shells, knowing it was probably too early again. Sign was still up for the sale ending on 2/26. I thought they wouldn't honor the sale price since it was posted with a date. My wife asked the clerk at the register, he said it was their fault and would honor the price. I bought 5 flats, cleaned the shelves.

I'll happily return and buy more.

2. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

the stores near me always goof up on their prices so I take advantage of it and get some good deals...

3. Russ-in-Pa

Russ-in-Pa Well-Known Member

That makes up for the times they try to charge full price during a sale.

I guess it all averages out.

4. Trap4two

Trap4two TS Member

It's not that way here in Vegas. Got the flyer and went to the store but they didn't have one flat of shells, not the first time. Mike

5. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

RE: didn't have one flat of shells

Ask for a rain check if shells not instock. Unless it states no rain checks or exiting stock on hand in the flyer, many will do same for you.

Had a friend buy AA's that way when they were on sale and they were out of stock. Turns out when he finally made the purchase he was also eligible for the AA rebate. He cleaned up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.