1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

dick's shells on sale again

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by motordoctor, Mar 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

dick

dicks today had gun club shells for 5.98 and then you get 1 dollar per box rebate from remington, up to 100 boxes. Total cost in then 4.98 and if you have a discount coupon then you get another 10 dollars off of 50 dollars. Makes the shells 39.00 a case. motordoc

2. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

motordoc how can I get a coupon?
    Don

3. Wayne of PA

Wayne of PA Member

I used the coaches certificated coupon for all the one’s I purchased. Unfortunately it expired January 31st. It worked great without any questions ask. Now if they could only come out with another one I could really stock up. With the combination of the coupon and rebate mine totaled out to about $42 a flat with tax included. Not bad,

Dale

4. dragracemaniac

dragracemaniac TS Member

I was at Dick's on Saturday and tried to use a 10$ off $50 and was told that they do not accept coupons for ammunition. I explained to the manager that the coupon I had did not exclude ammo. He didn't care. what a jerk. I sent Dicks's an email, but they won't care either.
    I'll buy my shells elsewhere.

5. SC trapshooter

SC trapshooter Member

Still have my rain check for GCs at $3.98, bought a case last week with the $10.00
    coupon and a $10.00 good customer chit. They took both, paid about $21.00 with tax
    for a flat.

6. bluedsteel

bluedsteel Member

They can keep the Gun Clubs. Has anyone seen their AA's on sale lately?

Jef

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.