1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Dicks screwed up Rem. shell rebate!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Hinkton, Jul 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hinkton

Hinkton TS Member

Dicks or Remmington screwed up the STS or Nitro 27 rebate. I bought a flat of STS shells the first weekend of the sale. I cut all ten usp seals, an along with the correct paper work, an sent it to Remington. The address was Remington sts/ nitro 27 rebate 1407 airport road, suite 3169 monroe N.C. 28110.They didn,t even open my letter. They stamped on it offer expired.After looking into the rebate, i found that the rebate expired on 10/31/09. Some one has taken my twenty dollors, an that makes me rethink doing busness with ither one of them. Let me know if anyone else has had the same problem. Hank

2. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

It sounds like the rebate form you used was last year's and they may have different addresses for each rebate. I'd call Remington and inquire.

My son and I buy five flats each every time they have that rebate offer and have always received our checks.

Ed

3. DoubleAuto

DoubleAuto Well-Known Member

Print the rebate form off of the Remington website, fill it out and resend the package to the new address on the rebate form. I believe it goes to Del Rio, Texas now.

DoubleAuto

4. gp1217

gp1217 TS Member

The correct address for the current rebate is:

Remington Rebates
    RENST10
    P.O. Box 426008
    Del Rio, TX 78842-6008

You may want to download and fill out the current rebate form and include proper information to avoid any further complications. It is at the Remington website. With the proper form and address you should receive your rebate with no problems.

5. smoking357

smoking357 TS Member

I still haven't received my rebate from the Gun Club shells.

6. Donm

Donm Active Member

I don't believe there is a rebate from Remington for gun clubs. Only STS and Nitro's. Atleast the rebate form I have is that way.

7. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Dicks was giving out rebate forms for $1 off gun clubs when I bought mine recently.

8. primed

primed Well-Known Member

Did Dick's send in an outdated form or did you? Don't you read the fine print like expiration dates? Somebody srewed up but I think Dick's only played a small part.

Bob

9. Hinkton

Hinkton TS Member

Thanks for all the help on this. Yes dicks screwed up buy giving me an out dated form, an i screwed up by not checking experation date. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. It,s nice that someone took the time to point out how stupid i am.I hope your house isn,t made of glass! Again thanks to all of you that have help me with this. Hank

10. SilverShooter

SilverShooter TS Member

My success with Dick's rebates from Remmington purchases is about 50%. Calling them and resending copies has not helped me track lost/misplaced rebates -- and they have told me they dont honor copies when they old me to send them a copy of the lost materials!!!

So now I only buy there they sale prices is right (regardless of the rebate). Now, it they made it an online system, i may particpate more.

11. Kyle Spieles

Kyle Spieles Member

I sent my rebates to them the week of the Ohio state shoot and have not heard/seen anything from Remington? Anybody receive their check and how long did it take for you to get it?

12. bodybuilder

bodybuilder TS Member

I know this is somewhat off the topic but it still falls under Dicks screwed up, I bought a new Beretta 391 down there the other day and when they saw I had an interest in the gun they seemed all too happy to give me a good deal on it. Well you know when you but a gun in a store they have to carry it out for you. It was already put together so I ask them to leave it that way and just give me the box. This part is on me, I never even looked at the box till I got home 50 miled away and it was a Benelli box and completely empty no choke tubes no papers nothing. I called the manager and he said they had that gun since 2006 and someone had mistakenly put a Benelli in the Beretta box this gun came in. he said to come back and he would at least give me the rest of the chokes. So I had to go back but the chokes was what I really wanted so I'll know to take nothing for grabted again. I ask him why the guy that bought the Benelli would not have come back because the chokes would'nt match, He said the guy got a $1400 gun for $900 noway was he saying anything. So they do make mistakes!

13. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

they will interchange

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.