1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

DICK'S REWARD BONUS POINTS

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by debacker, Oct 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. debacker

debacker TS Member

Just a FYI
    Spent my $300 on Gun Clubs and recieved my $10 points reward discount coupon.
    Went back to Dick's to purchase a couple more flats and use my $10 off coupon.
    NO LONGER ACCEPTED FOR FIREARMS, AMMUNITION, and a couple other items.
    Paid full price; no $10 off
    Called Corp Headquarters in Pittsburgh - manager discretion
    Met with Manager - NO Discounts on Firearms and Ammo
    Reason given - Price protection
    Looks like $42.98 thru $44.98 Gun Clubs are here to stay
    Or, is this just the start on the upward pricing rumor?
    Try it in your area and post back with results
    I'm still Hot!
    Erie, PA

2. jeffprigge

jeffprigge Active Member

last wendsday went to Dicks in Florence Ky., got 3 flats AA ,looked at $10 off coupon , expired Sept. 30 oops , asked manager if i could still use them ,he said O.K. , but he said they are cracking down on that. i seen the new coupons in the Ky. hunting guide and says not good for ammo purchase. so thats over

3. phirel

phirel TS Member

My last $10 coupon given after $300 total purchases did not have a restriction on ammunition. I bought a flat of AA shells for $56.95 less $10 and I also got a 10% price reduction for purchasing a case.

I now have another coupon for ammunition only. It states, buy one box and get the second box free. Limit, 6 boxes. I hope my Dick's still has AA super handicap 7.5 shells.

Pat Ireland

4. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Yes the 10 off reward card coupon says no firearms no ammo. I always just tell them its all I buy. THey have so far accepted that. It is all that I buy at Dicks. Everything else they sell I can find at better prices some where else.

5. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

also there new coupons are more and more for regular priced items, you will see it soon enough. Regular priced items end with .99 When all else fails I go over to walmart where after every manager finally comes over and you wait about 45 min will meet anydicks price and take their coupons, down fall do not usually have the type or ammount of shells I want.

6. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Shells have been removed from Walmarts in this area.

HM

7. phirel

phirel TS Member

bobdog- You are correct, the coupon does state buy one and then get one at 50% off, so the coupon is actually a 25% reduction in price. Dicks recently raised the price of AA shells to about $6.50 and 25% off makes them about $50 per flat after tax is added.

Pat Ireland

8. Ken X

Ken X TS Member

A few weeks ago a guy posted a Dick's $10 coupon on here from an Illinois hunting and fishing guide that did NOT exclude ammo. Printed it and zeroxed it (on a color copier) and have used almost 20 of them on gun clubs. They scan just fine at the cashier, been no problem at all. One store near me has them at $42.98 a case, another has an old sign up that says $3.98! and I point that out! Buying more!

And by the way Dave, also used them at the Erie store!

9. DoubleAuto

DoubleAuto Well-Known Member

If anyone is a waterfowl hunter, you can use the "buy one get second 50% off" coupon to buy Remington HD and then send in for the rebate and get Remington HD for less than $10 per box.

I also only buy ammo at Dicks Sporting Goods. Over $2000 so far this year. I can still buy Remington Remington Game Loads at DSG for $4.00 per box including tax using a combination of the "$10 off a $50 purchase" coupon with the 10% off a flat
    (which our store still does honor) with Game Loads @ $4.49 per box regular price (including 16 gauge Game Loads). Lousy hunting department, poor selection of guns, clerks that know nothing about guns, but have gotten some great ammo deals combining the various coupons, sales, 10% off a flat, etc. I also have never bought anything else there. Plus I get a $10 gift certificate for each $300 I spend.

10. 1Ljutic1

1Ljutic1 TS Member

The Dicks closest to me will not accept the coupons on ammo. No way, no how. So I cry too. For me to go to WalMart, takes a half an hour. So it costs me in gas. So, I buy whenever I am close to anyone that carries ammo. Sometimes I get a deal, but mostly, the only deal I get is saving the cash on the gas. Steve

11. primed

primed Well-Known Member

I was at Dicks yesterday. They have the 100 count boxes of Remington target loads for 21.99. They also have a Remington heavy dove load that has the same size and amount of shot and same 1200 fps. Heavy dove were 17.99. Does anyone know the difference besides the $4.00 per box? Heavy dove hulls were black instead of green. The clerk did not know anything about anything.

6 boxes of the heavy dove were 81.00 for 600 shells or 3.38 per box of 25.

Bob

12. jrb100

jrb100 Member

A couple of weeks ago I went to Dicks(Mass.) and bought 10 flats of gun clubs at 42.80 and got an extra 10% off for buying 10 flats.My cost including tax(5%) was forty dollars and forty cents a flat.I am suppose to be getting the 10.00 coupon also in the mail.

joe

13. Capt. Morgan

Capt. Morgan TS Member

I've been collecting rain checks on 1200 fps 1 1/8oz/ #7.5 Gun Clubs for the past 4 months, one a month at the $3.98/box case price asking for 2 flats each time. This week one of the local Dick's got my shells. I purchased 2 flats yesterday and 2 flats today and used a coupon each time. I'll get 2 more flats tomorrow and Thursday and, with the coupon, I'll be ready for winter leagues.

Morgan

14. pendennis

pendennis Well-Known Member

Today, I stopped by the Dick's in Westland, MI, and picked up two flats of Rem Gun Club for $39.80/flat. Regular price $59.99. They had several more flats available, as well as a couple of shelves full of single boxes.

No coupon needed.

Best,
    Dennis

15. frostyman

frostyman Well-Known Member

If you get a Dick's credit card you get 1 point for every dollar you spend anywhere and 2 points for every Dick's purchase. Once you get 300 points they send you a $10 coupon that is good basically anything in the store including firearms and ammo. That works out to 3 1/3 percent or 6 2/3 percent savings. I use my card to buy gas and other things and then get free ammo.
    The only catch is you have to use the coupon within about 45 days so you really can't accumulate them. I just got a $70 coupon in the mail.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

can i use dicks cash on ammunition

can you use dicks reward cash past experation

can you use your dicks rewards points as cash

dicks bonus cash

dicks bonus points

dicks reward

dicksreward coupons

how can you use dicks points