1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

DICK'S Printable Coupons

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Big Dave, Nov 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Dave

Big Dave Member

works easier

2. Unknown1

Unknown1 Well-Known Member

DICK

Two small points...
    <center>[​IMG]</center>

MK

3. Hoosier Daddy

Hoosier Daddy TS Member

Is this full sized? They look too small to be passed as legitimate.

4. Unknown1

Unknown1 Well-Known Member

<I>"Worked for ammo in Indiana regardless of small print plus $10.00 mail-in rebate per flat."</I>

I'm glad they worked in Indiana but I've never been there and I tried these before unsuccessfully in my own State. I'm just trying to head off frustration for those of us who have to shop at a Dick's store where the employees know how to read, that's all.

MK

5. powderburn

powderburn Member

Hi!
    What Indy location did you go to?
    -powderburn

6. threedeuces

threedeuces TS Member

I wouldn't go in a Dick's if they were giving shells away. I hate the place.

7. powderburn

powderburn Member

3 two's
    Yeah, I know what you mean. That place is a classic example of marketing people stocking a store instead of people who know what they are doing, and know what shooter's need and want. I DID try one of these coupons tonight, and she scanned it, and ran my stuff through no problem, no questions asked. Plain old photo copy. I had another different kind of coupon at the ready in case that photocopy didn't work. 3 dr 7 1/2's ready for the 27. I'm not a fan of Dick's Sporting Goods, but will try to take adv. of this Rem. rebate as long as they offer it.

8. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Thanks. I'll use them. Need some gun cleaning chemicals. Savings is savings.

But yeah, Dick's sucks.

9. dflo

dflo Member

I just tried using the coupons at Dick's and they said and showed me a statment saying no photocopied or printed coupons. So no discount for me.

Dale

10. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Dick's in California does not carry any reloading supplies or shells, bullets, etc. Also, new store in Santa Clarita does not even carry any fishing equipment. I complained to the corporate office and they just don't care... must be run by PITA. I am personally boycotting them. They have nothing that I want. Fred

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.