1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Dick's opening in Portland

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by starship, Mar 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starship

starship TS Member

The first Dick's Sporting Goods is Portland is opening next week. Have been anxiously waiting after reading some of the stuff on here.

Today's paper had one of the $10 off coupons I've been hearing about....BUT
    one of the first things on the coupon is "Excludes firearms and ammunition".

Geez, and I was looking forward to it.....arghhhhh

Chuck

2. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Portland Oregon? Portland, Main? Portland somewhere else?????? Jeff

3. Buddy O

Buddy O TS Member

From their website:

Tigard Coming Soon
    9402 SW Washington Sq Rd
    Tigard, OR 97223
    503-598-3081

4. starship

starship TS Member

My apologies, it is at one of the larger malls and thought it was in Portland.
    Actual address (as stated above) is in Tigard (about 10 miles from Portland).

I'm still aggravated I can't use the $10 for shells.....

5. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Go to dicks, tell them you want this coupon for shells, I piss and moan everytime I see that. I tell them all I buy here is ammo and guns(thats true) K mart near me was taking dicks coupons for a while now they just match price. Listen go to desk ask for manager. They will take it, manager wants to get back to sitting on his arss. Its only a click away from being accepted. or buy some gun cleaning stuff. If I dont feel like dealing with manager they have breakfree large spraycans comes to just under 10.00 for 2. Another thing also is buy somwthing for a 1.00 or so with the shells, first off it will confuse the counter kid nad the register. You would think buy now they would have there crap together. They still have to scan each box or one box ten times then fix the sales price then do that for every case?????? you buy 3 or 4 flats your reciept will be about 4feet long. Unfortunatly Dicks is the only local place that sells ammo that I can afford shooting trap. Still No primers or wads or powder!!!!!!!!!!

6. starship

starship TS Member

Also in reading the coupon I notice it is $10 off on a purchase of $50 or more.
    Lots of other exclusions besides just the guns and ammo.

7. jdlovejoy4

jdlovejoy4 Active Member

Dicks is the worst store I've ever been too. Here in Canton Oh their name says it all DICKS. I will never go there again for anything.

8. TommyTEREX

TommyTEREX Member

Go to Dicks if they have a sale on an item you want, otherwise they bite it.

JMO Tom R.

9. handlepuller

handlepuller Well-Known Member

I'm really down on Dick's too and try not to support them for shooting stuff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.