1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Dicks Meridian Idaho

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by cubancigar2000, Oct 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I went to this new store for the first time today top buy some of the STS shells they advertised so we ( Melba GC) could take advantage of the rebate before Oct 31st. They had nothing except light handicaps and I was totally not impressed with the store merchandise. That will be my last stop at Dicks

2. krau6657

krau6657 Member

Check with them on large quantity orders. They got our burley club 2 pallets of aa and remingtons for under $7 a box before rebate

3. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

I was in there the day the Burley club purchased there's and I guess the reason Cuban never saw anything but light Handicap loads was because Burley beat you to the punch and bought them all.

4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

That makes me feel better about Dicks. At least now I know they once had them. All they had left was light Targets in #8 and we cant sell those at our club. I need sporting clays or handicaps

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.