1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Dick's coupon again.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Hoosier Daddy, Nov 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Capt. Morgan

Capt. Morgan TS Member

It would be a good coupon except for 2 things...(1) the fine print at the bottom is basically unreadable when it's printed (dead give-away of a repro) and (2) the coupon holder has to have a Dick's store card (Score Card) to redeem the coupon (first statement in fine print). The original is probably better than the scan.

Morgan

2. Ken X

Ken X TS Member

Theres no big deal about that, anybody can get a score card in about 3 minutes at the register. Not only did I get over 20 cases of ammo with the $10 coupon for each one, I got a $40 off coupon because of my score card! TNX

3. Capt. Morgan

Capt. Morgan TS Member

Daddy,

What are the actual measurements of the coupon as it printed from the email?

Morgan

4. Ken X

Ken X TS Member

I made mine a little smaller, they couldn't care less. They scan them and they always go thru.

5. Capt. Morgan

Capt. Morgan TS Member

<I>"The actual measurement from dotted line to dotted line is 6 1/8 by 3 5/16. I don't believe the cashier will notice if its not quite big enough. I think in this case size doesn't matter as much as in other cases."</i>

I agree with your last 2 sentences completely, but the reason I asked the size is that even after increasing the size of the image you posted to 125%, the coupon printed jus a tad over 2" X 4". If there are any original coupons in the register drawer, one a undersized as that will be noticed quickly. Thanks!

Morgan

6. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Daddy, forward the email to me. I'll see if I can scan and post it the right size. Mine wouldn't scan at the store, It printed up a little grainy but the clerk took it anyway.

HM

7. Capt. Morgan

Capt. Morgan TS Member

The October 31 coupons that were posted here previously would not scan either and they were taken directly from the booklet in which they were originally published. The clerks all ended up entering the bar code numbers by hand.

Morgan

8. Obsessed Racer

Obsessed Racer TS Member

thanks !!!

9. lhorselou

lhorselou TS Member

Took the coupon to Dick's this afternoon and bought a flat of nitro 27 STS's.
    Got the $10.00 and the 100 points for the score card and was able to use the $20.00 gift card from Black Friday. Thanks for the coupon. Paid $27.80 Total

10. DoubleAuto

DoubleAuto Well-Known Member

Dick's Sporting Goods is all screwed up on their pricing. Still had up sign that AA's and STS were $6.49 each box or $5.78 per box for a case purchase. Cash register price was $7.99/box but the front line supervisor gave me the $5.78 price. Also used a "$10 off a $50 purchase" coupon out of the Tennessee State Fishing Regulations booklet (good until 12/31/2007 and good for ammo). Brought total to $4.78 per box plus tax.

11. virg

virg Member

Where do you get these coupons? someone please email me one. Thanks, Virg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.