1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Dicks ammo on sale still?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by maclellan1911, Dec 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Was told it was going up Nov 1st, has not yet.

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Todayl they are up 50 cents a box, this motrning's paper. Gun clubs formerly 4.28 now 4.78.

HM

3. phirel

phirel TS Member

If the advertisement in the paper is correct, AA shells went from $5.78 to $5.98 yesterday.

Pat Ireland

4. rwm12

rwm12 Member

What is the price going to be after the first of the year? I keep hearing another 15% increase in Indiana. Just wondering what effect price increases with have on registered shoots. My shell inventory should last thru 2008.

5. Capt. Morgan

Capt. Morgan TS Member

I would suggest just waiting to see if there is a price increase and how much rather than working yourselves into a dither worrying about it. There isn't a damned thing you can do about it and there probably isn't anyone you can talk to in any of the stores who really knows what's going to happen next month. Relax!

Morgan

6. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Dicks Sporting Goods has been good to me this year . I have all my shells bought for next year . Average price 3.86 for Gun Clubs and 4.24 for Win AA,s.

7. Ken X

Ken X TS Member

I also bought over 40 cases over 3 months, avg. price of 3.86 for gun clubs, using $10 off coupons. A LOT less reloading next summer! And I can't even reload for that price. To really save you have to quit screwing around and buy a lot when the price is right.

8. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

They were up in Michigan to $47.80 per case but when I got to the register she lowered it back to $42.80 with a Merry Christmas.

Don

9. Inkspot Kelly's Great-Nephew

Inkspot Kelly's Great-Nephew TS Member

AA's and STS's rang up for $7.99 a box the day after Thanksgiving @ Dick's in Baltimore, Md. I told them to keep them at that price.

Dave Shaeffer, Sr.

10. Black Rifle

Black Rifle TS Member

Wanted to take the opportunity to publicly thank Earl for the coupons! My son just started shooting trap in the Scholastic Clay Target Program and any deals on ammo is appreciated!

Thank you sir!

Regards,

Mark

11. kelly andersen

kelly andersen TS Member

aa's and sts's are 5.89 here in minnesota flat price, they were 5.69 last week. I knew I should have scarfed some up. LOL

12. avidtrapshooter

avidtrapshooter TS Member

Remington game loads 3 1/4 dram 1290 fps 1 oz of sizes 6-8 are on sale at Dick's in Grand Rapids for $3.98 a box and $3.48 a box if you buy a flat. I think STS's were something like $5.48 a box if you bought a flat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.