1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Dicks 3.90 a box for all shot shells?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by hawk57, May 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hawk57

hawk57 TS Member

Dec 27, 2006
    Someone told me Dicks has marked down shot shells to 3.90 a box this last weekend?

2. Mac V

Mac V Guest

Be careful about Dick's low-buck specials...sometimes the boxes contain only 20 shells instead of 25.

3. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Still would be a good price(on todays market) on AA or STS even if there were 20 in a box which I don't think either AA or STS come in.
  4. panthers314

panthers314 TS Member

Nov 20, 2006
    you are right...........3.95/box in flat lots...........5.48/bx for AA or STS in flat lots............here in North Carolina.........25shells per box....
  5. lumper

lumper TS Member

Feb 26, 2007
    For Remington Gun Club loads which for the price I would rather get Federal Top Gun at Wal-Mart. The RGC's that Dicks gets/has is IMHO a very dirty shell and Wally World is at that price 24/7 not just when they go on sale.

I'm waiting for later this week to see if the Gander Mountains in my area does a Hot Buy on the Federal Top Guns back down to $3.79. They have about 20 flats of exactly what I want and will get ... and I'm going to see if the manager will once again give a discount to a bulk buy. Last time he gave me 10% more off for 10 flats.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.