1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Dick Fields

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by miketmx, Mar 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

Hi Guys, The Inland Empire Shoot starts May 16th this year. Any news on the shoot program and is the shoot going to be run by the Spokane Gun Club alone or are they going to get help from the IETA.

2. mono1393

mono1393 Member

The Inland Empire will be run by the Spokane Gun Club this year. To the best of my knowledge, there is no Inland Empire Trap Asso. anymore.

3. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

Thanks Dick and Chris. I will not miss this shoot.

4. mono1393

mono1393 Member

I shot in the gale force winds yesterday. I shot broke 40 targets in the HC. I dropped 4 targets on the 1st post! Wow, that was like shooting a combination of wobble, sporting clays, and continental all in one. I'm glad that B. Morrison was on the 2nd squad before the wind came up. I bought him in the Calcutta for $15. Made a couple of bills on his 48. I dropped 4 targets on the 1st post! Wow, that was like shooting a combination of wobble, sporting clays, and continental all in one. It was a lot of fun!

Chris

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.