1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Dick Deckling Memorial shoot, Logan Co. Ohio

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JB Logan Co. Ohio, Oct 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

Jan 29, 1998
    The Logan Co. Fish & Game Assoc., Inc. will be holding the Dick Deckling Memorial Shoot Sunday Oct. 7, 2007. Program will consist of 50 16's and 50 (at ATA) Handicap (or known ability). Options will include a Calcutta, Lewis class, long run forward and reverse along with high handicap. Program will be sold approx 1:00 PM. Targets $15.00. Questions please call Jerry Beach 937-592-2164 or 937-597-1015.

Please come out and share good memories of Dick this Sunday. Dick was a good friend who shared my love of trapshooting and riding motorcycles. I really enjoyed Dick's stories of his riding experiences in the early years. He was definately a hell-raiser in his day. Weather is expected to be great and I'll guarantee to throw a pretty looking target!

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

PS Don't forget the Indian Lake Fish & Game will be holding their Deckling/Murdock Memorial the following Sunday Oct. 14, 2007. Their grounds are in Russells Point, Ohio. Go South on 708 at the Rt. 33 light by the Shell station. Go to the edge of town, club is on left.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.