1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Dick Bennett's book Trap, Game of Opposites

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by JACK, Apr 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Dick Bennett

Anyone have one to sell reasonably? or let me borrow and read? I shot at Boxhorn GC a lot in the late 80s and knew Dick, but his book was not out then (as I recall). Anyone have one to sell reasonably for me to use as casual reading? I'll buy or borrow and return.

Thanks Jack

One of you Wisconsin guys has this book sitting around... Holler at me. Obviously I'll pay shipping charges if I borrow. Rent? Uh... no. I will buy tho. I found 4 at Amazon. But they seem a bit hefty in price.

2. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

3. Harv Shell

Harv Shell TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jack, I have it. I have loaned it out many times, i think it's a must read.
    PM me your address and I'll send it to you. Just send it back when you are done, no hurry. Harv

4. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

I actually started trapshooting in 86. And I used to stop at Boxhorns and shoot in the evening. I bought a 1100 TT at Midwestern Shooter's Supply and stopped at BoxHorn's on the way home and shot my first 25 strate. I walked into the clubhouse (kinda beaming) and had to tell someone. Bennett said, "well you fool, go back out and try to do 50 strate". With apprehension, I did and GOLLEEEE, I broke the next 25 also. He gave me patches for both. Perhaps that was 87.

Of course I sold that gun. And 500 more since. But have two (2) TTs coming in today. I'll get them up by tomorrow. But shooting my MX15 tomorrow. Going to be 65 and lite winds. Gonna go and shoot a hundred hcp to see how well I am tuned in to the gun. Weekend here is iffy. Shoots all around, but it is weather fo rthe tougher younger crowd.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

trspshooting is a game of opposites