1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Diary of a Madman

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Barry C. Roach, Oct 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Just thought I'd share the maniacal ramblings of our own boogyman, IndyShotgun, just before blocking me from his private message feature. Enjoy.

help

Date: Mon, Oct 24, 2011 - 08:49 AM ET
    Email:

Barry, we all know the rules aren't the same for everyone, so I'll dispense with what is objectively true of you and yours, particularly vis-a-vis me, and just welcome you to the blocked list.

I hope you enjoyed your one insulting message. It's a shame. You could have learned so much by being a quiet student.

Trap won't change or grow as long as people like you have equal voices with people such as I. If you haven't noticed, few are are joining, certainly, few such as I. When I came here, it didn't take long to look around and see that you people didn't have the first clue about running a sports organization and were pursuing courses that were going to drive this sport into extinction.

The purpose of IndyShotgun is to grow Trap, and it's primarily evident that the greatest impediment to growing the sport is many of the current participants and "leaders" in the sport. You absolutely have to step aside and follow someone who might possibly rescue this sport.

When you're told how to get out of the hole that the elders of this sport have dug, you get defensive and refuse to do what you're told. I'm not giving you opinions. When I speak, I'm telling you facts. I'm telling you what needs to happen to survive and hopefully grow. You embarrass yourselves so much with your rambling, irrelevant, misspelled, improperly punctuated and poorly composed responses. Anyone of a respectable intellectual rank looking in would dismiss such comments, out of hand. That you think yourselves fit to lead and that think your opinions ought be considered by thinking men is truly saddening.

I earnestly wonder whether people such as you care to see this sport survive a day past your deaths.

2. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Of course, Indy didn't sign his name.

3. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

Barry,

Windy is just a passing fart in the wind. Nothing to even take notice of. Just hold your breath until it blows by.

ss

4. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

further prooves he is mentally unbalanced.

Don

5. IndyShotgun

IndyShotgun TS Member

I thought this was going to be a thread about one of my favorite albums.

"Got a crazy feeling I don't understand, got to get away from here."

So Don responds with "prooves." AWESOME!

6. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

Did you hear something (crickets chirping)?

ss

7. jevoliva

jevoliva Member

I am a card carrying member of the "IndyShotgun Blocked Private Message Club". Barry, it is quite a honor and only a select few are chosen. Congratulations.

Indy's explanation: "Oliva, did you not get the hint when I blocked you from sending me PM's that I have no use for whatever offensive conversations you want to have? Did you not get the hint when all your rude posts and "questions" were ignored? You're impolite and abusive, and I had to turn you off. I refuse to be treated in that manner. If you didn't get the hint before, you have it now."

My rude questions? ""rarely correct about things in Indiana" care to elaborate? Or do just have selective memory? Good job of dodging all my questions since you joined, by the way. Takes a lot of effort on your part."

Where is Nurse Ratched?

8. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Roach - What part of PRIVATE don't you understand?

9. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

"Trap won't change or grow as long as people like you have equal voices with people such as I"

"You could have learned so much by being a quiet student"

WOW!!! This terd thinks he/she is the next Messiah. He is gonna single handedly save us and the sport of Trap all while remaining an anonymous rambling idiot.

And some people here got on my case when i tried to run him off when he first poked his head in and started spewing his anti-ATA Rhetoric.

It's amazing all you fellas that have been shooting Trap for 3 or 4 decades managed to survive without the wise one.

Thanks for sharing Barry.

10. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

'skeetie,

Nothing is private. If we choose to share stupid PM's it's all good. Just remember that if you make a remark via a pm.

ss

11. IndyShotgun

IndyShotgun TS Member

"Nothing is private."

A message from the party that brought you the Patriot Act.

12. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

That's enough, take it outside!

13. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

I thought this was going to be tribute thread to Ozzy Osbourne. However, Indy is quoting the lyrics from Ozzy's song "Flying High Again". . . . Possibly something that Indy does in his spare time, shortly before he posts on TS.com?????????

Indy, how do you calibrate a CVR to prevent the bolt closing on an autoloader from throwing a target. I am still waiting on a response. Enlighten me, I don't want to be a moron all my life.

John E.

14. grntitan

John--He/she avoids questions he/she can't answer. I guess he/she never thought somebody would call him/her out on it. Like all the other crud he/she has spewed, he/she will not answer any questions but expects us to answer anything he/she spouts off.

I still would love the answer to the most basic question asked yet.

Who is he/she??

Matt

P.S. "If you want people to respect your submission please add your real name to your post"

15. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

I think you guys have way too much time on your hands. :eek:)

blade819

16. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

So true Matt, so true. blade819, of course we have too much time on our hands, and we're glad you do too, so you could join us. :)

John E.

17. grntitan

Thanks Rick. I agree it is a little hard to read too. LOL

18. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

I miss Trappy

19. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Trappy made more sense than this escapee from the mental inst. I bet if we asked for a list of walk aways from all the Mental Inst. in the Indy area we would find the Messiah's name on the list.

Good job Indy, I luv laying these little errs for you to find. Do you use a majic marker or crayons to mark the mistakes.

Don

20. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Somehow I thought indyshotgun was the ex gun dealer from the Indiana home grounds. I gotta pay more attention.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.