1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Diane Fineswine gun CONFISCATION legislation

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Brian in Oregon, Nov 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
  2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Freak'n lovely.... Thank you so much all you who voted for that POS, hope you are happy. I really hope you are happy.

3. Francis Marion

Francis Marion Well-Known Member

AMEN grntitan.

4. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

but no one who owns guns would vote/support for hussein........

5. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Gun owners, supporting Democrats, isn't that more or less, Treason??

Is in my book!

6. pretzel

pretzel TS Member

Those gun owners that voted for Obama are complete IDIOTS!

7. oz

oz Active Member

turn in your guns and get on the train. Kool aid anyone?

8. ImpalaBob

ImpalaBob Member

I hope she is in residence when the big quake hits! Would some State please succeed from the Union!!!!

9. oskerspap12

oskerspap12 Active Member

F*** her

D.P.Reynolds

10. wayno

wayno TS Member

these nutbag posts, while clearly libelous and beyond the pale of protection by the first amendment, are also so unwittingly humorous that one is entertained by reading them.

it is amazing how many times viciousness is combined with utter ignorance in the authors' use of the english language. one completely hilarious example is provided by the angry suggestion that some state (curiously, *which* state is not named) should "succeed" from the union. well, you fool, that particular political activity is spelled "secede". and, to follow this absurdity to its illogical conclusion, one must ask how that proposal worked out for the confederate states of america...

still, as i noted, above, please keep up your childish rantings. they provide some truly laughable breaks from the otherwise serious job of writing and reading about grownups shooting and enjoying the sport of trapshooting.

wayne harrison
    greensboro, nc

11. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

wayno,

I would suggest before you go playing spelling teacher you learn proper sentence structure, grammar and proper use of capital letters yourself. Now that is truly laughable. However, I would expect nothing less from a Liberal troll lawyer such as yourself.

12. wayno

wayno TS Member

well, grntitan, i don't use caps because that's the way i choose to type, not because i am ignorant of their existance.

i am not surprised to see that you searched out and listed the fact that i am a lawyer. it is also not surprising to see that you butchered your attempt to characterize me as a "troll lawyer". i don't represent trolls. i represent people charged with crimes. i am a defense lawyer. of course, even "troll lawyers" are not, by necessity, "liberals". sure, i realize that it was your intent to castigate me by calling me both a troll and a lawyer (another "bad thing" in your world, i realize), but you didn't get it right, did you?

wayne harrison
    greensboro, nc

13. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

"these nutbag posts, while clearly libelous and beyond the pale of protection by the first amendment, are also so unwittingly humorous that one is entertained by reading them."

Welcome NUTBAG! you opened them by yourself and no one forced you to.

14. wayno

wayno TS Member

timberfaller: what makes you think i don't want to read the "nutbag" posts that you and others create? read, once again, the language you quoted from my own post: "these nutbag posts...are also so unwittingly humorous that one is entertained by reading them". got it? "...one is entertained by reading them". so, timberfaller, you old dog, keep those cards and letters comin'

15. midalake

midalake Well-Known Member

God Wayno where have you been? I like you already.

GS Hiding somewhere in the midwest...

From WACKO Repubs

16. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

Wayno,

Your choice to not use the proper punctuation and grammer skills that you were taught in junior high school, just goes to prove what nutbags lawyers really are. Most of your type relish in the power ego trip that has continually brought havoc to our society. But remember it is your choice to be non-conforming to proper english. You are entitled to that choice in the American society. However, with the way that you scathing liberals are trying to change this American society, you will be losing that choice. Your hero, Obama, will see to the fact that only a few selected and more than likely racially separated lawyers will have any choices left. So you keep posting your non conformant liberal writings here cupcake, and I'll keep laughing at your arrogant stupidity.

Chuck

17. LUGNUTZ426

LUGNUTZ426 TS Member

SCARY....NOT THE LEGISLATION BUT HER PICTURE. BET SHE HAS A BIG DOUBLE DONGER WITH A PISOL GRIP.

SORRY BOUT THAT

18. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

Retroactive laws are UNCONSTITUTIONAL. They can certainly make a law which would prohit you selling, giving or passing it on after your death a firearm, magazine or any other part of a gun. We will, although contrary to some who read these threads, see the radical liberals come out as they have been empowered by their victory. The fight for our property, 2nd Amendment rights, and the privilege and opportunity to participate in the sports that we love will be challenged. Let's get it on. Remember, 49% of the votes did not support the radicals who one. That is not a mandate. BT100dc

19. spritc

spritc Active Member

It is absolutely amazing to see these anti-gunners on this site. We all know missylake, 548, johnny and several others but now we have an anti-gun attorney. Isn't that special. It will be fun to see them try to take any of our guns, especially those scary black guns. You people really have no idea who you're messing with. There are nearly 100 million gun owners in the U.S and I believe that's almost one third of the population. If you don't want to see real fireworks, I would lay low on any gun ban legislation and you might want to let your hairy legged man/woman Feinstein she's barking up the wrong tree. I will guarantee you an uprising the likes of which you could never imagine in your wildest dreams. So get out off the site and go back to closets with your boy friends and do whatever you do.

Brian, you of all people, pointing out what Feinstein wants to do. After you and the Paulers stayed home from voting. What the hell do you expect?

20. Jeffnet

Jeffnet TS Member

BT100dc I don't think the Constitution will stop her.

kolardud: one gun at a time, they will get them, ask Britian, Austrailia, Canada, hope I am wrong, and somehow we can block this crazy idea.
    4 more years....jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.