1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

DHS Refuses to Answer Congress on 1.6 Billion Bull

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Jerbear, Mar 19, 2013.

1. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

DHS Refuses to Answer Congress on 1.6 Billion Bullet Purchase

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HbfjxjpKoR8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

WHAT THE HELL IS THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION HIDING ?????????!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/03/42505-congressman-dhs-refuses-to-answer-to-congress-on-1-6-billion-bullet-purchase/

Jerbear

2. noknock1

noknock1 Active Member

Interesting the interviewer calls the 7000 rifles that are probably 3 round burst rifles or regardless even if they are full auto rifles: WEAPONS OF WAR. Not a great description for the average voter who doesn't know a lot about rifles and on appearances, the WEAPONS OF WAR are identical to what the gun owners call SPORTING RIFLES.

Unfortunately it is not coincidental that each side uses 'buzz' words to support their own agenda. I wish the guy would have asked "So why does DHS need 7000 fully automatic rifles or 3 round burst rifles, etc..."

The mere pulling of the trigger once to release one, three, or empty a mag is not the only thing separating a SPORTING RIFLE from a WEAPON OF WAR.

What an awful interview for gun owners...

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    The 98 Mauser and 1903 Springfield are "weapons of war" too.

4. noknock1

noknock1 Active Member

And so were the sword and battle axe. The absolute majority of Americans based on decades of brainwashing do not think that the average citizen needs, nor should possess a WEAPON OF WAR whether it be a machine gun or hand grenade.

My point is we need to get away with stupid labels for firearms, it hurts us in the long run.

5. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

By the laws of our land, the man in the executive position only has limited power to spend money. Purchasing needs to go through the ways annd means committee and be voted on by the legislative branch for funding. Why does bbarry santeos get a fee pass to run with the Federal Creditcard with no accountability? Why are we allowing him to build a personal gestopo, I mean security force, that are only accountable to him?

The Founding fathers made the executive accountable to the legislative branch and the judicial, to prevent an egotist executive from becoming a dictator. There are well over 500 leaders who have the power, right and authority to yank barry's leash back. Are they ALL asleep at the switch or maybe they are in on the planned destrution of this country?

The fact that none of the legislature wants to do their job and duty, pretty much means the citizens of this country are asleep at the switch.

6. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

People heard this and laughed.... They are not laughing now.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_fO-usAlqak" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

[​IMG]

Jerbear

7. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

Just read on a new website the stockpile was in advance of threats from abroad, however if that is the case, why the attempts at disarming the American people now? That does not make any sense.

8. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Hollow Points are illegal per NATO. That's the rub... Why hollow points?

[​IMG]

Jerbear

9. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

Hollow points and other exploding projectiles have been against the rules of moder warfare since the Hague convention. Thos hollow points are to be used on American citizens.

10. drgondog

drgondog Member

The simple point is that no branch of any department of the Federal Government, by the Constitution, may ignore a request by Congress for information regarding its operations... until the Obama Administration.

11. rpeerless

http://clashdaily.com/2013/03/army-captain-obamas-dhs-intends-to-kill-you-and-me/

12. rpeerless

http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/04/dhs-tells-border-patrol-they-have-ammo-shortage/

Say what?

13. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Keep digging! They are coming!

14. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

With a few courageous exceptions the Republican party in the House doesn't have the guts to demand explanations or demand accountability. They don't have the guts to shut off the money. Obama has nothing to fear and he knows it.

15. rpeerless

http://godfatherpolitics.com/10621/dhs-targets-gun-owners-in-training-video-on-terrorism/

16. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

"Obama has nothing to fear and he knows it."

Gee I wonder what the "test" run was???

Voter fraud in Ill. or NO you can't see my real Birth Certificate or College transcripts???

As he was called in Chicago, "First Kenyan in US senate from Chicago"

17. rpeerless

And every night I have the same recurring nightmare of Harry Reid saying the war is over and we lost. Lost?

Then O on the cover of mad magazine....

"BUT WAIT!!!", I yell. "We have not yet begun to fight?"

"Where have I heard that before?"

I awaken in a cold sweat.

18. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

So how many of the posters on this thread have their tinfoil hats on and are gathering to bay at the moon tonight?

paranoid--

paranoid

paranoid

But even if you are paranoid you shouldnt be making things up

Regards from Iowa

Gene

19. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Why would you be paranoid if you are ready for anything?

DHS seems to be ready.

20. rpeerless

Gene,

What's with you? Surely you know paranoid is synonomus with conservative. And who's making things up? Oh I know. You are! :)

Conservative

Conservative

Conservative

Got to stop eating so late at night. Burp!