1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

DHIMMITUDE

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by daddiooo, Feb 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Dhimmitude -- What does it mean?
    Obama used it in the health care bill.

Now isn't this interesting? It was used in the health care law.

Every day there's another revelation of what Obama and his fellow Democrats are doing to our country.

Dhimmitude -- I had never heard the word until now. Type it into Google and start reading. Pretty interesting. It's on page 107 of the healthcare bill. I looked this up on Google and yep, it exists. It is a REAL word.

Word of the Day: Dhimmitude

Dhimmitude is the Muslim system of controlling non-Muslim populations conquered through jihad. Specifically, it is the TAXING of non-Muslims in exchange for tolerating their presence AND as a coercive means of converting conquered remnants to Islam.

ObamaCare allows the establishment of Dhimmitude and Sharia Muslim diktat in the United States. Muslims are specifically exempted from the government mandate to purchase insurance, and also from the penalty tax for being uninsured. Islam considers insurance to be "gambling", "risk-taking", and "usury" and is thus banned. Muslims are specifically granted exemption based on this.

How convenient. So I, as a Christian, will have crippling IRS liens placed against all of my assets, including real estate, cattle, and even accounts receivables, and will face hard prison time because I refuse to buy insurance or pay the penalty tax. Meanwhile, Louis Farrakhan will have no such penalty and will have 100% of his health needs paid for by the de facto government insurance. Non-Muslims will be paying a tax to subsidize Muslims. Period. This is Dhimmitude.

Dhimmitude serves two purposes: It enriches the Muslim masters AND serves to drive conversions to Islam. In this case, the incentive to convert to Islam will be taken up by those in the inner-cities as well as the godless Generation X, Y, and Z types who have no moral anchor. If you don't believe in Christ to begin with, it is no problem whatsoever to sell Him for 30 pieces of silver. "Sure, I'll be a Muslim if it means free health insurance and no taxes. Where do I sign, bro?"

I recommend sending this post to your contacts. This is desperately important and people need to know about it -- quickly!

2. daddiooo

Dhimmitude -- What does it mean?
    Obama used it in the health care bill.

Now isn't this interesting? It was used in the health care law.

Every day there's another revelation of what Obama and his fellow Democrats are doing to our country.

Dhimmitude -- I had never heard the word until now. Type it into Google and start reading. Pretty interesting. It's on page 107 of the healthcare bill. I looked this up on Google and yep, it exists. It is a REAL word.

Word of the Day: Dhimmitude

Dhimmitude is the Muslim system of controlling non-Muslim populations conquered through jihad. Specifically, it is the TAXING of non-Muslims in exchange for tolerating their presence AND as a coercive means of converting conquered remnants to Islam.

ObamaCare allows the establishment of Dhimmitude and Sharia Muslim diktat in the United States. Muslims are specifically exempted from the government mandate to purchase insurance, and also from the penalty tax for being uninsured. Islam considers insurance to be "gambling", "risk-taking", and "usury" and is thus banned. Muslims are specifically granted exemption based on this.

How convenient. So I, as a Christian, will have crippling IRS liens placed against all of my assets, including real estate, cattle, and even accounts receivables, and will face hard prison time because I refuse to buy insurance or pay the penalty tax. Meanwhile, Louis Farrakhan will have no such penalty and will have 100% of his health needs paid for by the de facto government insurance. Non-Muslims will be paying a tax to subsidize Muslims. Period. This is Dhimmitude.

Dhimmitude serves two purposes: It enriches the Muslim masters AND serves to drive conversions to Islam. In this case, the incentive to convert to Islam will be taken up by those in the inner-cities as well as the godless Generation X, Y, and Z types who have no moral anchor. If you don't believe in Christ to begin with, it is no problem whatsoever to sell Him for 30 pieces of silver. "Sure, I'll be a Muslim if it means free health insurance and no taxes. Where do I sign, bro?"

I recommend sending this post to your contacts. This is desperately important and people need to know about it -- quickly!

3. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Dhimmitude

This is what is planned for all Americans if this great nation goes under. It won't matter if you're a liberal or conservative, christian or muslim. You'll either be beheaded or become a third class citizen. The worst part is, we have a system in place now that is speeding up the process. WE are going to be the slaves this time around. Pray for the people of Egypt, they just went under the bus.

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

This is debunked by Snopes and Factcheck.org, but not entirely. There are religious exemptions possible but no Muslim groups have applied.

A FOIA request would tell you who has gotten exemptions so far.

I still don't like the idea any more than the acts of people who let their children die because they do not believe in modern medical practices.

HM

5. daddiooo

HM,

I quit using snopes after I found out it's funded by George Soros. I'd respectfully take Googles explanation any day. It is on page 107 of the health care travesty passed soley by democrats that didn't read it.

As for those given an "opt out" on the healthcare bill, at last count it was over 200 corporations. (Catepillar, McDonalds, AT&T and the like.) But as individuals we'd be harrassed, liened, fined and possibly jailed by one of the 16,000 additional IRS agents added by virtue of the health care bill. (hereafter known as the healthcare cops)

Dave

6. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

you don't even need snopes, factcheck or any other myth busting website to find the original post a bunch of tinfoil hat bullshit. Obama covertly trying to enslave all non-Muslims in the US? WTF!! where do you come up with this crap??!!

If you are so afraid of becoming enslaved by Muslims, I suggest you head to Antarctica. You can live amongst the penguins. I heard they won't try to enslave you and make you worship a God you don't beleive in....geez, the wackos are out today *rolls eyes*

7. daddiooo

Well you may want to do just a little research on this before popping off at the piehole. It's here, it's in the healthcare bill, it's being pushed by our congress,(dems) and there are several court challenges out there by muslim groups to get sharia law into our courts. (ie: Muslims sue the state of Oklahoma and several others)

I didn't give an opinion, just the facts as found in our healthcare bill and the definition from Google.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.